Two Pints - Series 8 Page 8

Munch will be in this series, along with the new character of Wesley, but Kelly won't be returning. I'm not sure where she went, she just kind of disappeared when the Archer closed.

There will be a viewer vote at the end of the series to see whether Donna will stay with Wesley or go back to Gaz. I think it's going to be like the end of series 3 or 4 with the 'will Johnny die or not' viewer vote!

:)

Aah, it's nice that this site attracts people young enough to still be enjoying Two Pints!

This site is run by at least one person young enough to still be enjoying Two Pints. ;)

You kids are crazy!

I enjoyed the special last night. One thing it did show was how much better Two Pints is than the other two. Grownups is quite good, but I don't like Coming of Age. The actors in that show are not good. I was pleased to see the revival of Stop Thinking Start Drinking. Not sure about the revival of the biscuit rap. That's Jonny's song! Enjoyable half hour of comedy nonetheless. The doco afterwards was good too.

Well I started watching TP when I was 13 and even now, at 21, I'm loathe to give it up! Haha! I grew up with the characters! And I have them all on DVD now too!

Much the same here - although I don't own the DVDs (yet).

Plus, thought the special was the worst episode to date.

Really? I thought it was pretty well done, especially with such a huge cast! And having Janet and Michelle in the same room was clever, methinks! But it could have been without the Coming Of Age cast, I never got the comedy in the ginger girl's constant euphemisms for everything sex...

"You said you were only going to ice my cherry bakewells!"

Not the best lines of dialogue! But it was nice to see Donna return. Can't wait to see how Wesley integrates himself into the cast. And Luke Gell was great as usual.

And I agree that the return of 'stop thinking, stop drinking' was inspired... different words though from what I remember!

I didn't like the Coming of Age lot in it either. And it was all very forced.
But I did like the Michelle/Janet stuff, and there were some funny lines. But their other specials have been sooo much better.

I watch 2 Pints now and then and it does have its moments. It's basically what they said on the 'behind the scenes bit'- its just fluff that you can watch without thinking. Otherwise known as rubbish to many people...

The 'special' last night was drivel though.

Pretty much agree with that, Maurice. :)

I like Two Pints, I can just bear Grownups, but Coming Of Age makes me want to scream. I thought bits of the episode were very clever but the inclusion of the kiddies ruined it. The only funny line that any of them had was something to do with the girl remarking that the night had been "a waste of my tits."

Quote: Aaron @ March 9 2009, 5:21 PM GMT

although I don't own the DVDs (yet).

Is there any need to own the DVDs with all the repeats on BBC Three, or maybe that's why you don't have them yet?

The repeats don't include the earlier series, and are far lesser at the moment.

Whenever I tune in, it is ALWAYS either the wedding dress trying on episode (which is still funny on repeat viewings), or the Halloween special (which isn't).