Two Pints - Series 8 Page 13

Quote: SnoopsWarner @ April 29 2009, 3:51 PM BST

Now just to get rid of Louise, who, if we're honest, adds nothing to the dynamic of the group at all.

Think she does, have to have the annoying one you love to hate.
She's Phoebe isn't she? >_<

Phoebe ?
Surely that role went to Ross.

Ross was the best character post Chandler and Monica hooking up.

Before that Chandler was the best 'un.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, am not a regular forum-er...

Does anyone know which Two Pints episode contains the "oh my God I am a twat" line? I am desp for a copy..

thnks

Quote: heth @ May 4 2009, 8:46 AM BST

Does anyone know which Two Pints episode contains the "oh my God I am a twat" line? I am desp for a copy..

thnks

Most of them ?

:D

If we vote Donna do we lose Wesley?

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, am not a regular forum-er...

thnks

Who says it?
What are they saying it about?
Or don't you know.

Quote: Mike88 @ May 4 2009, 1:09 PM BST

If we vote Donna do we lose Wesley?

That's a good question, actually.
The poor actor!

Are you talking about when Louise is working in the pub and says "OMG I am a twat"? It must be an episode from the first series because if I recall she was working in the second 'girls' pub which did not feature again after the first series.

I can picture Donna saying that, but I'm pretty sure it would have been said by pretty much all of the cast at some point. Can you be a bit more specific?

(And yes, this is exactly the right place to ask. :))

It's from the last episode of Series 1 when Louise asks Janet if she's a twat. They have a conversation and Louise concedes that she is, in fact, a twatasauras rex.

So the answer would be Series 1, Episode 6.

Just wondering does any one know if Two Pints will be returning with a Series 9?

Am almost certain I saw it confirmed somewhere that Series 9 is happening at end of year.

Really. Just by any chance do you remember where you saw the info?

I remember someone saying it would return as long as the cast wanted to do it but then I heard that Sheridan Smith has landed the role of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde The Musical which opens at the end of the year. Musical casts usually work on 12 month contracts so unless they squeeze it in before that starts it could be a long wait!

Thanks for the info. I am guessing we know if they will do another series when it is announced.