- 2007 - 2011
- BBC Three
- 23 (1 pilot + 3 series)
- Anabel Barnston, Tony Bignell, Hannah Job, Ceri Phillips, Joe Tracini, Ellen Thomas, Matthew Earley and Minnie Ayres
- Tim Dawson, Paul Mayhew-Archer and Susan Nickson
- David Sant, Nick Wood and Ed Bye
- Stephen McCrum, Simon London, Sarah Hitchcock, Jo Sargent, Anne Gilchrist and Tim Dawson
Coming Of Age is a teen sitcom about college life and the quirky friendship groups that develop there.
Jas, Ollie, Matt, Chloe and DK live in Abingdon. Their lives revolve around college, their bedrooms and, because they are always getting thrown out of the local pub, Ollie's garden shed.
In the second series, the gang were still trying to navigate their way through their bumbling college days and burgeoning sex lives.
In Series 3 there is a new addition to the gang, Robyn Crisp (Minnie Crowe), who is a bit of an odd ball. Jas and Ollie are still separated, but it won't be for long if Ollie has anything to do with it. There are tensions growing between Matt and Chloe as she begins to question just how manly her Mattington really is, and there is a surprise in store for DK when his estranged dad, Jim, turns up.
- Also known as
- COA (Acronym)
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Monday 21st May 2007 at 9:30pm on BBC Three
- Most recent repeats
- BBC Television Centre