The Inbetweeners - Series 1 Page 10

Got to say that although it's not hilarious, it does have some funny moments and it is very likeable.

Maybe that is because I am able to relate to what they are going through a lot more than the characters of Skins which is the other big "Yoof" programme.

Another good episode! The ending of the 'friends!!' thing was a little unrealistic, though.

It's on tonight, don't forget.

Surprise hit of the year by the looks of it.

Oh balls.
I don't think I watched last week's properly yet.

It was very very funny! :(

We've got an exclusive interview with a couple of the stars of The Inbetweeners here... they've been reading what everyone's been saying :)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/inbetweeners/interview/

Nice one Mark, good interview.

I just read it!

So glad we were nice. :)

We must try it more often, eh? :D

Lol.

What a novel idea.

Nice interview. Can't wait for tonight's episode.

I caught The Inbetweeners by accident after watching The Big Bang Theory last week and it is a very funny sitcom and is a more accurate potrayal of teenagers than Skins which I enjoyed as well. Certainly most of the traits of the characters were similar if not identical to people I knew at school.

If Channel 4 have sense, they should move it to a Friday Night slot in the summer or autumn.

I caught some more of this last week and it actually raised a couple of chuckles from me (it was the one with the yellow Fiat stuck between the funeral cars). Not as bad as I had initially thought and much more appealing than Skins.

However I still don't find it a realistic portrayal of British school life and still think there is room on TV for a sitcom about proper school life.

Write one then. ;)