- 22nd August: Mrs Brown's Boys named best sitcom since 2000
- 19th July: Radio Times launches a poll to name the best sitcom since 2000
- 2008 - 2010
- 18 (3 series)
- Simon Bird, Joe Thomas, James Buckley, Blake Harrison, Emily Head, Belinda Stewart-Wilson, Robin Weaver, Martin Trenaman and others
- Damon Beesley and Iain Morris
- Gordon Anderson and Ben Palmer
- Christopher Young
An award-winning E4 sitcom about four teenagers growing up in suburbia; a world of futile crushes, sibling brawls, getting drunk too quickly, fancying the girl next door, casting aspersions on your friend's sexuality and riding rollercoasters.
Well-spoken Will has to unwillingly change schools after his parents get divorced. Previously enrolled at a private school where he picked up some snobbish tendencies, Will now has to attend a comprehensive school and make a new set of friends. He soon becomes pals with Simon, Jay and Neil, none of whom are that cool or credible...
Simon is hopelessly besotted with Carli and immediately goes along with anything she thinks is cool. Then there's Jay, whose boasting stories of impressive exploits and sexual conquests are just a little too fantastical to believe. And Neil, an easy-going lad who's not exactly the brains of the outfit and whose dad is definitely not gay.
Centred at Rudge Park comprehensive school, the four dysfunctional friends are all desperately trying to work out how to fit in, how to grow up, and how to impress girls.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages, including...