The Inbetweeners - Series 1 Page 12

I missed it again.

Is there an E4 + 1 + 1?

>_<

No. But it's repeated a couple of times during the week.

That was a good episode, but I have some bones to pick; the punk girl character seemed very unrealistic, so did Will's reaction, which stuck out as the rest of the show is so believable, also the stupid friend is seeming a little 2dimensional at the moment, all he is is stupid, at least it seems that way to me. The rest of it was good - It was interesting seeing another, more vulnerable side to Jay's character.

Great interview too, I hope there is a second series.

"If you ever get asked to have sex, never do a skid" :)

Great episode, I'm loving this series more and more and it's scarily like my teenage years (I'm not saying which parts though)

Quote: Retinend @ May 23 2008, 12:32 AM BST

That was a good episode, but I have some bones to pick; the punk girl character seemed very unrealistic, so did Will's reaction, which stuck out as the rest of the show is so believable, also the stupid friend is seeming a little 2dimensional at the moment, all he is is stupid, at least it seems that way to me. The rest of it was good - It was interesting seeing another, more vulnerable side to Jay's character.

Great interview too, I hope there is a second series.

agree with the above - stupid friend is lucky that his 3rd dimension is funny dancing which is always a useful substitute - and the whole punk girl/will skidding thing was a bit weak. Other than that, very good. (although "an unholy amount of spunk" was nicked from Extras and tweaked)

I must admit, this show is growing on me, and I think it's already been succesful enough to get a second series, but I'm not overly impressed by the casting.

Liked last night episode, wasn't the funniest but left me wanting more.

I loved the skidding bit.

Quote: M Lewis @ May 23 2008, 10:17 AM BST

"an unholy amount of spunk" was nicked from Extras and tweaked

From the interview, I get the distinct impression that it was written before Extras aired, so unlikely.

Quote: Leevil @ May 23 2008, 11:38 AM BST

Liked last night episode, wasn't the funniest but left me wanting more.

I loved the skidding bit.

Me too! That was brilliant.

Quote: Seefacts @ May 22 2008, 10:28 PM BST

I don't think UK schools have cliques in the same mould as jocks, preps etc.

Definitely not as clear cut as in American schools, but cliques definitely exist and branch out more too, which makes it much more interesting. You have the popular kids that are made up of a mix of people who are really good at sport, people who are genuinely cool and then just brainless idiots that are popular due to putting fear into people. Then you have the middle, average group where some can split off into the popular group from time to time and also the geek group. Then you have the full on geek group. Then you have the complete losers, that don't turn up that often.

I think I floated between the geeks n pop, although more the geeks, even worse the "roleplay geeks" lol. Although I never really took part in AD&D or whatever it was called.

Anal Dungeons and Dragons?

Probably.

I love skidding!

That punk girl doesn't know the meeeaning of the word punk.

Punks skid. Definitely.

You've seen it now then Zooo!

I think it might be a favourite of mine at the moment.