The Inbetweeners - Series 1 Page 17

Yes. Take a look at that sitcom with Duncan from Blue in.

That wasn't crude. You strange boy.

Quote: Aaron @ April 5 2009, 5:08 PM BST

That wasn't crude. You strange boy.

Depends what you take to be crude; the language in Plus One was certainly ripely sweary.

I've never actually seen this programme, but if I had a penny from every person who told me to watch it, I'd have a butler called Jives. So I today borrowed the first series from my brother, I'm hoping to enjoy it.

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 19 2009, 6:42 PM BST

if I had a penny from every person who told me to watch it, I'd have a butler called Jives.

Funky.

Just watched episode 1. It shouldn't have been funny, but it was. Shagging Mum jokes I had hoped I'd grown out of, but they really made me laugh. I was in pain from laughter at times through it. Brought back memories when I was in my first year at sixth Form, we'd been out to a pub and got served and then we went to another pub and the barman said 'Have you got any ID lads?' and my mate replied 'My dick's my ID'
Really enjoyed the first episode and am looking forward to viewing the rest of the series.

Just watched episode 2. I really do love it, it is one of many new sitcoms I've tried lately (Pardon the Expression, well acted, but not funny) that has really made me laugh loud.

Surprised you thought that about Pardon The Expression! I found it highly amusing. Wish I'd pre-ordered the DVD though. A bit pricey at the moment.

But on-topic, you can never grow old of any kind of jokes, certainly not excellnt mum-shagging ones. It's all in the delivery.

I know it isn't a Pardon the Expression thread, but I'll just quickly say that Arthur Lowe was brilliant as ever, but the scripts just weren't that funny in my opinion. But I will give the second series a go as looking at the guest-cast for series 2 and there are some great guest appearances to look forward to, so I will buy the second series and will come up with hopefully a much more positive conclusion. In fact in truth, I'm only half way through the first series at the minute.

Really liked episode three aswell, paticulary the Inconsiderate Arseholes bit.

Episode four was also quite brilliant. Loved this exchange between Will and Charlotte (the girl he is dating)
CHARLOTTE: So, have you lost your viginity?
WILL: (Lying) Yes
CHARLOTTE: So when did you lose it?
WILL: I lost it in Australia. In 2005
CHARLOTTE: What, so you were thirteen
WILL: Yes. I was very mature for my age
CHARLOTTE: So, did you lose it to an older woman then?
WILL: No, she was a couple of years younger than me actually
CHARLOTTE: What, she was eleven
WILL: (Awkwardly) Yep.

Finished the first series, absolutely loved it.

I watched the first two episodes of this today. A wee bit late I know.

Loved it Lovey

Looking forward to watching the rest of Series 1 and then bring on Series 2, woot woot!!

:)

I'm falling in love with The Inbetweeners. :D It's the type of humour that I'm probably supposed to have grown out of but I didn't. It's my guilty pleasure. :P

When does the next series start?