The Inbetweeners - Series 1 Page 20

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 12th July 2022, 8:30 AM

One of the best, along with Duke of Edinburgh Award.

He did that looking at me.

This always makes me laugh

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th January 2023, 7:33 AM

This always makes me laugh

Will is the main character in the series and films but Jay has the best lines. Some of his lines are outrageous. James Buckley must have had a great experience playing that part. Will is the centre character and Neil and Simon have their strengths but Jay is what adds humour to it all. We wish it wasn't like that which is what makes it such good writing.

I don't believe everything he says, though. Still, he's more credibile than The Office"s Dwight and his six billion Things I Do In The Morning Before The Others Arrive. Busy bloke.

Agree that it's time to forget the Inbetweeners? Good. You're my fwiend.

Just watched the first two episodes on E4 - very funny. 😄

Watched the Reunion ''''Special'''' and it isn't as bad as the reviews made out, but still fairly shit. They look slightly disorientated and struggle to keep up with Jimmy Carr, who even interrupts Jay. Won't be watching it again.
The US Inbetweeners is beyond crap. It isn't even so crap it becomes fun. The worst part is seeing how they butcher the original, like he says 'Ooo, fwend' ONCE. Or when Donovan tells them to get out of the back seat but Will being Will tries to stand up to him. In the US version he tells them to move and they ALL do straightaway. Hilarious. And what they do to Me Gilbert is a crime. No wonder it didn't make it past one series. Total shit... Plus the actor playing Will is far too good-looking. The original was perfect.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WiTPWJTi3Zw#bottom-sheet The only thing funnier than this clip is how everyone's commented, 'Thanks, Phil,' just in case we missed that bit. I could understand if it was the whole ep, but that's what the clip is!

Reunions are almost always bad, whether on TV or in real life.

Does anyone remember any Inbetweeners quotes? Asking for a fwend.