The Inbetweeners - Series 1 Page 6

Calm down.

loved it, loved it, loved it.

Was actually disappointed with this weeks. Still OK but not as strong as the opener(s).

Yeah, I thought it wasn't as strong but it was still good. Loved the exchange between the son and dad about the car...

"This is the biggest present you're ever going to have."
"I f**king hope not!"

Quote: Oliver @ May 9 2008, 10:43 AM BST

COCK!

Well, really! I mean I'm glad the nurses have let you have your laptop back, but that's just abusive.

Unless it's part of your therapy, in which case I give you free rein to look up swears in the dictionary and fling them at me.

Here's hoping you're back on that trading floor in no time. There's no stigma these days. One of the doctors on Casualty went loony and she's back at work already.

I agree that it wasn't quite as strong as the opening episode, but it's still very funny, and one of the few shows which has made me laugh-out-loud (literally).

I heartily endorse this product and/or event.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ May 9 2008, 11:19 AM BST

Well, really! I mean I'm glad the nurses have let you have your laptop back, but that's just abusive.

Unless it's part of your therapy, in which case I give you free rein to look up swears in the dictionary and fling them at me.

Here's hoping you're back on that trading floor in no time. There's no stigma these days. One of the doctors on Casualty went loony and she's back at work already.

(in prentencious voice) 'well why dont you just invite her into your private office to sample some of you high tech equipment and a little you tube. what a good boss you are!! you must be so cool

Quote: Oliver @ May 9 2008, 11:26 AM BST

(in prentencious voice) 'well why dont you just invite her into your private office to sample some of you high tech equipment and a little you tube. what a good boss you are!! you must be so cool

That's the spirit! I'm glad we're friends again.

I don't actually work with the lady off of Casualty, lovely though I'm sure she is. And she was acting, so not really mad. But I appreciate the thought.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ May 9 2008, 11:31 AM BST

That's the spirit! I'm glad we're friends again.

I don't actually work with the lady off of Casualty, lovely though I'm sure she is. And she was acting, so not really mad. But I appreciate the thought.

C O C K !!!! IN YOUR MOUTH

Quote: Oliver @ May 9 2008, 11:54 AM BST

Ooh, get Tourettes Boy!

Anyway, I enjoyed last night's episode, but agree it did not reach the dizzy heights of the first ep, which was splendid, as I believe I have said previously.

Quote: Oliver @ May 9 2008, 11:54 AM BST

Watch it boy.

Come on Oliver... no need for that kind of behaviour.

Anyway moving on... I liked last night's episode too, especially the learning to drive bit.

Quote: EllieJP @ May 9 2008, 12:07 PM BST

Come on Oliver... no need for that kind of behaviour.

Anyway moving on... I liked last night's episode too, especially the learning to drive bit.

Ok I'll tone it down (mainly because 'you' asked me, and you look fit!)

She did run to work.

I thought three episodes had aired, but you're all talking like there's only been two. Wasn't the first week a double helping?