Comedy that should be repeated on GOLD Page 11

Seven of One and Comedy Playhouse.

Comedy Connections needs to be repeated.

Is there any way I can contact Gold and ask them to rerun it?

Yes, Greg. Here: http://goldtv.co.uk/

Quote: george roper @ July 12 2013, 6:59 PM BST

Yes, Greg. Here: http://goldtv.co.uk/

Cheers, I've sent them an e-mail.

Started watching Comedy Connections. For someone like me with a limited knowledge of British sitcoms due to the very limited exposure we get, this show is VERY dangerous to my wallet. Seeing actors that I like from other programmes in sitcoms I never knew of has made my "want list" to number 68 titles at this point and I've only got to The Goodies' episode! I've a long way to go and can already see myself wanting more and More and MORE!

Quote: Dice @ July 27 2013, 2:33 AM BST

Started watching Comedy Connections. For someone like me with a limited knowledge of British sitcoms due to the very limited exposure we get, this show is VERY dangerous to my wallet. Seeing actors that I like from other programmes in sitcoms I never knew of has made my "want list" to number 68 titles at this point and I've only got to The Goodies' episode! I've a long way to go and can already see myself wanting more and More and MORE!

Where have you been watching the episodes? YouTube?

They should re-run Hancock's Half Hour if it exists.

They do show it occasionally.

I would like to see The Magnificent Evans and Yus, My Dear again. Not seen them for about 3 or 4 years now.

Quote: David Smith @ August 9 2013, 6:16 PM BST

I would like to see The Magnificent Evans and Yus, My Dear again. Not seen them for about 3 or 4 years now.

I don't ever remember them repeating The Magnificent Evans.

I have a feeling GOLD showed it 5 or 6 years ago, but only once or twice, not extensively.

They should reshow Comedy Connections, The Dick Emery Show, Hi-De-Hi! and The Rag Trade.

Quote: george roper @ August 10 2013, 8:40 PM BST

They should reshow Comedy Connections

Yes they should, I did e-mail Gold last month about this and they replied that they had no plans to show it at the moment.
Angry

Can I pitch in with The Mary Whitehouse Experience, or Newman & Baddiel In Pieces?

Yes, some of it is hit and miss stuff but when it works by crikey does it work well.

The Dick Emery Show, Comedy Connections, French And Saunders, The Likely Lads (the B&W series), The Liver Birds, Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, Alas Smith & Jones, Beggar My Neighbour, Bless This House, Are You Being Served?, Happy Ever After, Hi-De-Hi!, In Sickness & In Health, It Ain't Half Hot Mum, Love Thy Neighbour (it is not racist it's just a funny sitcom; or show it later on at night?), The Morecambe & Wise Show, Take A Letter Mr. Jones..., Till Death Us Do Part, You Rang, M'Lord?, You're Only Young Twice, Britain's Best Sitcom, Don't Wait Up, Don't Drink The Water, The Rag Trade.