Comedy that should be repeated on GOLD Page 13

Some more shows they could repeat on Gold: the black and white Steptoe And Son episodes, Babes In The Wood, My Family, Dad's Army, Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, French & Saunders, Hi-de-Hi!, Mind Your Language, You Rang, M'Lord?, Grandad.

I must admit I miss Sorry! being on really early on a Saturday morning.

Wasn't a great show necessarily but it was always fun.

But yes, more Dad's Army please.

They need to repeat Going Straight, I loved the series.

A few suggestions they could repeat are Please Sir, The Likely Lads (the B&W ones).

A few more suggestions they could repeat on telly again: The Prisioner, Please Sir!, all of the Carry On films like Camping, Behind, Loving, Matron, Doctor and many more, Steptoe And Son films, Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, Bottle Boys, Love Thy Neighbour (show that maybe at 12am), On The Buses, kids' shows like old Grange Hill episodes, Sooty & Co., old Fireman Sam, Postman Pat, The Wombles, Crackerjack, Tiswas, Bill & Ben, old Basil Brush, and some game shows like Telly Addicts, Call My Bluff, Give Us A Clue, Mr And Mrs, Record Breakers, Family Fortunes with Bob Monkhouse.

Heavily edited by Aaron to make it readable.

Don't forget to use spaces and capital letters, George! That post was practically unreadable.

Gold should repeat Game On again. I used to love watching those, almost sure my father has got the Series One DVD somewhere. I might try and poach it off him! Laughing out loud

Quote: G180e @ 7th July 2014, 3:59 PM BST

Gold should repeat Game On again. I used to love watching those, almost sure my father has got the Series One DVD somewhere. I might try and poach it off him! Laughing out loud

Wasn't that with Samantha Janus?

Yes, it was.

Babes In The Wood, Please Sir!, 2point4 Children, Cowboys.

Only Fools & Horses
I've been keen to watch that show for a while, I hear it has the fella from Goodnight Sweetheart in, and he's always good

Time for my once-every-so-often moan about the lack of Happy Families, one of Ben Elton's finest and one of his most obscure too. Funny old world.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 9th July 2014, 5:50 PM BST

Time for my once-every-so-often moan about the lack of Happy Families, one of Ben Elton's finest and one of his most obscure too. Funny old world.

Was that the series starring Jennifer Saunders? I seem to recall it being good.

George Roper mentioned in an earlier post, repeating Babes in the Wood. Seriously, this is even worse than Life of Riley, IMHO, of course

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 10th July 2014, 9:24 AM BST

Was that the series starring Jennifer Saunders? I seem to recall it being good.

Yes.