Worst comedy Page 7

Ohhh this is tempting!

Evening all, I know thy're both recent but how about Citizen Khan and Watson & Oliver? I've had funnier kidney stone treatments

Tittybangbang and Smack The Pony make me want to run at the TV head first. It's just posh nosh totty comedy for themselves.

What was that Nicholas Lyndhurst/Janet Dibley sitcom from the 80s? You can throw in Goodnight Sweetheart too.

Quote: Delorean85 @ October 4 2012, 8:23 PM BST

What was that Nicholas Lyndhurst/Janet Dibley sitcom from the 80s? You can throw in Goodnight Sweetheart too.

I think that was The Two Of Us. ;)

Quote: Nigel Ball @ October 4 2012, 8:28 PM BST

I think that was The Two Of Us. ;)

That's it. I also forgot, Never The Twain, Home To Roost and Ever Decreasing Circles. Christ they were turgid Laughing out loud

It Ain't Half Hot Mum was bloody dismal!

Quote: Nigel Ball @ October 4 2012, 8:53 PM BST

I see you that and raise you Just Good Friends. There's been some awful dreck over the years. :D

Quote: Delorean85 @ October 4 2012, 8:43 PM BST

Ever Decreasing Circles

I'm not having that! Angry

NO NO NO NO NO! Angry

Quote: Delorean85 @ October 4 2012, 8:58 PM BST

I see you that and raise you Just Good Friends. There's been some awful dreck over the years. :D

Should these people be allowed on here ?

Angry

Bollocks.

Quote: Delorean85 @ October 4 2012, 8:43 PM BST

That's it. I also forgot, Ever Decreasing Circles. Christ they were turgid Laughing out loud

I hope the laughing smilie means you were being facetious otherwise get yourself a twat badge and wear it proudly.

Coming Of Age... By a mile. Really really realy bad.

And yet very funny!

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 5 2012, 12:48 AM BST

Should these people be allowed on here ?

Angry

Bollocks.

I hope the laughing smilie means you were being facetious otherwise get yourself a twat badge and wear it proudly.

Do you always resort to personal attacks without backing up your argument?

The reason I disliked "Just Good Friends" was the premise of it was unbelievable. Yeah right you're into the person who humiliated & embarrassed you in front of your friends and family do you A) Twat or ignore them, or B) refriend them for lighthearted inprobable japery? The characters were written like morons. Why should I sympathise with them? I couldn't relate to them, because their situation was of their own making and both of them were pathologically stupid.

As for Ever Decreasing Circles, Briers's character was so unlikeable his missus would have shagged the neighbour at first chance.

Quote: Delorean85 @ October 5 2012, 3:43 PM BST

As for Ever Decreasing Circles, Briers's character was so unlikeable his missus would have shagged the neighbour at first chance.

But strangely she didn't.