- Sketch Show
- 2005 - 2007
- BBC Three
- 21 (1 pilot + 3 series)
- Lucy Montgomery, Debbie Chazen, Tony Way, Lorraine Cheshire, Shelley Longworth, Velile Tshabalala, Di Botcher, Esther Coles and others
- Bob Mortimer, Jill Parker and Steven Burge
- Angie De Chastelai Smith and Bob Mortimer
- Lisa Clark
Tittybangbang is crammed full of colourful creations who offer an entirely alternative comedy take on the fairer sex. This bizarre, manic, grotesque, outrageous and strangely recognisable collection of women are performed by a roster of brand new comedy talent.
The characters include an exhibitionist cleaning lady ('don't look at me!'), Maxine Bendix the plastic slapper, a team of quivering darters, balding, frustrated bachelor Don Peacock, naked needle-pointers, OAP Mrs Baxter, Stella the market thief and the Shut Up Family.
In Series 2 these well-known faces are joined by brand-new comedy creations: look out for Veronica Cooper, a horsey blonde cantering through the countryside with posh best friend Christina, sharing their favourite outdoor pursuit, Jackie and her exceptionally gullible mate Nikki, Barnsley's first Vampire Slayers and some very Salty Tales from a storm-blasted village in Scotland. Tom Cruise, the world-famous movie megastar also makes an appearance, sampling the traditional delights of England as he tours the country.
In Series 3 new characters include Raul, the nervous and hysterical hairdresser, wannabe liberal Irene and Idi Amin.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Tittybangbang2 (Series 2)
- Chrissytittybangbang (Christmas special)
- Tittybangbang3 (Series 3)
- Laugh track
- Yes, but type varies
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 20th September 2005 on BBC Three at 9:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 26th December 2007 on BBC Three at 9:30pm