Worst comedy Page 5

And Butterflies! I absolutely hated every damn minute of that programme. Shove it in the log jam!

Extract from the new Carla Lane sitcom 'Slurry Across the Mersey'.

A Lone Woman stands on a rainy Mersey Ferry.
'Love, love, what is love.'
Cod Classical music starts to Play. A man appears as if from nowhere.
'Run away with me.'
Louder cod classical music.
'I will. No I won't.'
The End.

Quote: Pingl @ September 19 2012, 9:07 AM BST

Extract from the new Carla Lane sitcom 'Slurry Across the Mersey'.

A Lone Woman stands on a rainy Mersey Ferry.
'Love, love, what is love.'
Cod Classical music starts to Play. A man appears as if from nowhere.
'Run away with me.'
Louder cod classical music.
'I will. No I won't.'
The End.

Classic!

Can't remember the name but starred Jamie Theakston wooing his ex Amanda Holden - nuff said.

I was dubious Robin Askwith as a saucy milkman in Bottle Boys existed but a quick Google shows I've missed this gem.

Bottle Boys existed, I still shiver when I see a milk bottle

Quote: youngian @ September 19 2012, 11:11 PM BST

Can't remember the name but starred Jamie Theakston wooing his ex Amanda Holden - nuff said.

Mad About Alice.

Baddiel's Syndrome must be up there, or down there depending on which way you look at it. Absolutely awful, and it's sad that the fact Baddiel compared it to Seinfeld without irony was the only funny aspect of the show.

We're gonna need a bigger khazi.

It's filling up big time to the brim.

As I already said, this thread was started by kall, as one of his attacks of madness. But now it's getting bigger and bigger...and the dark side of comedy (i.e. bad sitcoms) shows its ugly face.

Might be controversial this one, but 'Three Of a Kind', Tracy Ullman, Lenny Henry, and David Copperfield. Truly awful sketch show. I hated it at the time, smug, self satisfied and creaky. Never found it funny, bin it! You can add 'The David Copperfield Show', I can only imagine the BBC felt obliged to give him a show after giving one to the other two.

I quite enjoyed it when I watched the series on DVD a few years back, but I've never seen a lot of other love for Three Of A Kind so don't think it'll be controversial at all.

Flush it!

Whooosh! It's gone

OUTNUMBERED is the biggest load of shite that I have EVER had the misfortune to see on television. Everyone that is connected to that pile of utter dribble needs to face a firing squad. Ergo OUTNUMBERED is proper shit!

Quote: Rilson @ September 21 2012, 6:28 AM BST

OUTNUMBERED is the biggest load of shite that I have EVER had the misfortune to see on television. Everyone that is connected to that pile of utter dribble needs to face a firing squad. Ergo OUTNUMBERED is proper shit!

Welcome to this site, Rilson.