Worst comedy Page 8

Quote: Pingl @ October 5 2012, 3:45 PM BST

But strangely she didn't.

True, which is why I found them both unrelatable and annoying, a reason why I personally didn't like it.

I reckon Just Good Friends should go down the chod bin but Ever Decreasing Circles and It Ain't Half Hot Mum were ace.

Come on, the crapper's filling up big time. Only real brown trouts can go in from now on. It's the rule of the thunderbox.

Quote: Delorean85 @ October 5 2012, 3:53 PM BST

True, which is why I found them both unrelatable and annoying, a reason why I personally didn't like it.

Can't argue with that Guv' :D

If some of the comedies nominated are really the worst the contributors have ever seen they must have a very limited frame of reference.

I don't think anything can be flushed before it gets three votes. If It Ain't Half Hot Mum goes I'm going with it. Huh?

I think someone mentioned Home To Roost. How very dare you! after 30 years Rebecca Lacey still hasn't replied to my marriage proposal even if she is 8 years older than me.

But saying that I don't suppose a 19 year old would have replied to a 12 year old in 1985, but watch out Lacey I'm 39 now and I want my answer...

She was a hot water bottle for the mind.

Quote: Pingl @ October 5 2012, 6:44 PM BST

I don't think anything can be flushed before it gets three votes. If It Ain't Half Hot Mum goes I'm going with it. Huh?

Don't do it, Pingl!

It's a crzy f--ked up world, but don't let it grind you down.

Besides, who are Gordon and I going to play Let's All Play a Game with if you drown yourself in the fizzpan?

Plus someone's going to have to pull your turd-covered lifeless corpse from the pan and it ain't gonna be me, I can tell ya.

Quote: Ignatius Rake @ October 5 2012, 6:53 PM BST

Don't do it, Pingl!

It's a crzy f--ked up world, but don't let it grind you down.

Besides, who are Gordon and I going to play Let's All Play a Game with if you drown yourself in the fizzpan?

Plus someone's going to have to pull your turd-covered lifeless corpse from the pan and it ain't gonna be me, I can tell ya.

It's a sacrifice worth making. What's a turd or two compared to the glories of Sergeant Major Williams, Gloria et al. Oooh hang on, who had the biryani, it's still warm....

Quote: Pingl @ October 5 2012, 7:03 PM BST

It's a sacrifice worth making. What's a turd or two compared to the glories of Sergeant Major Williams, Gloria et al. Oooh hang on, who had the biryani, it's still warm....

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Seriously for a comedy site. People seem too be taking this way too serious. It's all opinion isn't it? I have a perfectly rational dislike Of David Jason and Paul Shane. Just never liked them. It's personal taste. So far I've been called a twat and it's implied I have a narrow comedy taste. These poster haven't argued me. So what the deal? They the local trolls?

Quote: Delorean85 @ October 5 2012, 7:23 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Seriously for a comedy site. People seem too be taking this way too serious. It's all opinion isn't it? I have a perfectly rational dislike Of David Jason and Paul Shane. Just never liked them. It's personal taste. So far I've been called a twat and it's implied I have a narrow comedy taste. These poster haven't argued me. So what the deal? They the local trolls?

You don't want to argue with them, it's a painful process and you might get kippered. Stick to your guns, keep your head down, don't look at any of the ones with froth around their mouths directly and keep to the side of the street that's lit, they like the shadows. Just tell them to piss off! Your opinion is as worthy as anyone's. :D

Quote: Pingl @ October 5 2012, 7:42 PM BST

You don't want to argue with them, it's a painful process and you might get kippered. Stick to your guns, keep your head down, don't look at any of the ones with froth around their mouths directly and keep to the side of the street that's lit, they like the shadows. Just tell them to piss off! Your opinion is as worthy as anyone's. :D

Cheers from that bossman, I now know the score Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Delorean85 @ October 5 2012, 7:23 PM BST

Comedy's an incredibly emotive, subjective topic, and you managed to name a number of programmes that are considered classics. You're entitled to your opinion, but others are entitled to disagree with you - even if they did so in not entirely diplomatic terms.

Quote: Aaron @ October 5 2012, 7:55 PM BST

Comedy's an incredibly emotive, subjective topic, and you managed to name a number of programmes that are considered classics. You're entitled to your opinion, but others are entitled to disagree with you - even if they did so in not entirely diplomatic terms.

Here, here, except Love Thy neighbour of course, in that case there is only one opinion, mine

Quote: Pingl @ October 5 2012, 7:56 PM BST

Here, here, except Love Thy neighbour of course, in that case there is only one opinion, mine

Which is, as already proven, wrong. ;)

Quote: Aaron @ October 5 2012, 7:55 PM BST

Fair enough but at least discuss why you disagree with me, because I can shout my own corner usually without being that offensive. For example you may hate Fawlty Towers, if I just replied "twat" it accomplishes nothing, it doesn't explain why I think it's a classic. It doesn't explain why I think you should give it another go. It's just "twat" isn't it? I lose the argument.

For the record I didn't think that "Just Good Friends" was such a comedy gem. I just thought it was a dopey tart going back to her bastard ex-fiancé with a boring will they won't they limping on for a good 2 years. Thought it was naff when I was 16. Still think it's naff now. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud