Gavin & Stacey Page 54

Quote: David Carmon @ December 27 2009, 5:54 AM GMT

Corden really got on my wick again.

Why?! I think people just hate the guy and that's that, doesn't matter what he does now really.

I'm really starting to dislike the character of Nessa now... I'm not sure why any of the other characters put up with her to be honest.

Quote: Mark @ December 27 2009, 3:56 PM GMT

I'm really starting to dislike the character of Nessa now... I'm not sure why any of the other characters put up with her to be honest.

Ha, I loved the bit where Gavin says, 'What if they don't have any Irn Bru?'
And she flatly replies, 'Then go somewhere that does.' :D

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 27 2009, 12:35 PM GMT

Why?! I think people just hate the guy and that's that, doesn't matter what he does now really.

I don't even understand why they hate him. I don't get any of this 'smug' feeling that everyone complains of.

He's one of the more likeable characters I'd have thought.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 27 2009, 4:17 PM GMT

Ha, I loved the bit where Gavin says, 'What if they don't have any Irn Bru?'
And she flatly replies, 'Then go somewhere that does.' :D

That was my favourite line. It did make me laugh.

For me it's that James Corden in the first series is different to what he is now. He over acts too much now, he plays on the fact that people found him funny and thinks they will laugh at anything. He seems to love himself.

Also, a while back he slagged off Hollyoaks, he worked on it years ago and got a career leg up from it. Yes it might be a bit crap, but he should be grateful that someone gave him a job. His ego is inflated, can't wait til he crawls back begging for another Hollyoaks part when he's on the dole.

Hollyoaks is beneath even Katie Price. Anyone is free to criticise it.

:( I like it :$

I just find it easy to watch, it entertains for a bit before dissolving, bit like flumps....which brings me back to Corden Whistling nnocently

Anyone want to bet that Mat Horne will be playing James Bond in 15-20 years?

I'd rather not, if I'm honest.

Check back 2027 :)

I just watched the Christmas special........meh.

It wasn't a Christmas special. :)

Quote: Aaron @ December 30 2009, 2:54 PM GMT

It wasn't a Christmas special. :)

It was last year's Christmas special, and again I say "Meh." Pleased