Gavin & Stacey Page 51

Only 20 posts behind you now, Ian. I'm on yo ass, baby! Cool

Everyone catches me up and takes over eventually, it's what happens to me :(

The longer you remain on mo ass though, the better Lovey

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 13 2009, 2:47 PM GMT

That she's fearful of having made the wrong choices and is therefore going further down the "self will" road, in order to try and mask her dissatisfaction with life?

Only a theory, of course...

Or maybe she's going down the route where she becomes an erudite but slightly pretentious writer, novelist, columnist and sometime team captain on "Shooting Stars", the "will self" road.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ December 13 2009, 6:24 PM GMT

Or maybe she's going down the route where she becomes an erudite but slightly pretentious writer, novelist, columnist and sometime team captain on "Shooting Stars", the "will self" road.

A bit tortuous, Tony, but :D

I loved this episode.

Bryn with his mini burgers and sausages and bachelor pad.

I was of course disappointed Stacey wasn't pregnant, but it was very obvious she wasn't going to be. Apart from the bombshell she dropped about being off the pill for so long.

Quote: EllieJP @ December 14 2009, 11:35 AM GMT

I loved this episode.

I think it's one of my favourites of the shows entire run.

"I feel a bit weepy" :D

Best series was series 1. It was new and different. Now the fames got to Cordens head he acts up too much and spoils the characters original likeablilty. Nessa is doin my tits in with her 'whats occurin' every ten seconds, such a thing as milking.....

Ah, I love Corden in this. :)

I liked this week's best too I think.
I really do love Bryn.

Quote: zooo @ December 14 2009, 11:54 AM GMT

I really do love Bryn. Without him, I'm not sure I would be watching every week.

He is the best character.

He was good in series 1 but then the success of the show went to is head and now he overdoes it.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 14 2009, 11:55 AM GMT

He is the best character.

Ha, you quoted before I deleted that bit.
I changed my miiiiiind!

Arguably, they should have ended the show with the Christmas special. Not sure this series has added anything to it.

Quote: zooo @ December 14 2009, 11:54 AM GMT

I really do love Bryn.

Me too! He's amazing.

And my vote! Bryn is a superb comedy character.

Quote: David Carmon @ December 14 2009, 11:55 AM GMT

He was good in series 1 but then the success of the show went to is head and now he overdoes it.

To be honest, is it in his head or yours? Really, I haven't noticed him starting to overdo it at all. He's developed somewhat, sure, so is therefore a little different from when we first saw him, but this is neither a good nor a bad thing. It just fits in with the show, and I think both he and Horne, and all the other actors, do a brilliant job.