I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,882

Currency is the currency of the realm. Certainly honour and truth aren't.

Quote: Lazzard @ 9th February 2017, 4:04 PM

What, Fake as in True, you mean...

Well, Trump fans will either say "Libtard snowflake fake news spread by CNN (Clinton News Network)" or "That's only showing how loving a father he is, God bless Trump! #Maga!!!!!".
The fact that he and and his team are wasting time and energy for his private shite won't bother them at all.

Just heard the travel ban has been expanded to include 7 mostly Muslim countries and Lazzard...

Ha!

Quote: playfull @ 2nd February 2017, 11:23 AM

I think we can both agree Trump was not only the American peoples second choice for President but is also potentially the worst President America will ever have. No class, no modesty, no empathy and quite possibly sociopathic.

Does he have any Scottish roots?

Quote: Chappers @ 9th February 2017, 8:32 PM

Snarl! Angry

Impressive list of Scottish inventions on QI

https://youtu.be/s-aaUFbi6u4

They are allowed one or two duffers.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th February 2017, 8:32 PM

Good point Chappers - they were the ones that invited him over here and gave him a foothold in the UK :P

Quote: keewik @ 9th February 2017, 10:17 PM

Snarl! Angry

:D

Quote: playfull @ 2nd February 2017, 11:23 AM

I think we can both agree Trump was not only the American peoples second choice for President but is also potentially the worst President America will ever have. No class, no modesty, no empathy and quite possibly sociopathic.

A sociopathic 4 year old.

With the further travel ban suspension, he is simply crying from the naughty step that if, God forbid - any further atrocities occur on mainland - he will simply blame the courts . . . and in inimitable Trump style, this will be regardless of whether it was a Johnny foreigner or legal national.

And to have constant tantrums on Twitter is so embarrassing it even makes the joke about building a model of his wall with Lego in his bedroom plausible.

It remains to be seen how effective or not Trump can be in implementing what he campaigned and got elected on but I doubt his supporters disagree with his executive orders and that is multi millions of voters.

His supporters probably believe that what they consider to be over-liberal attitudes to immigration, and the current judicial intervention (and outcry by the left against Trump's actions) are not in their best interests.

Yeah - those billionaires have got the working man's back alright.

There are quite a few Leer jet liberals also doing OK from those backs!

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 10th February 2017, 11:01 AM

It remains to be seen how effective or not Trump can be in implementing what he campaigned and got elected on

Not if his way of dealing with everything/everyone that doesn't go his way is to slag it off, like a 4 year old whining "I didn't like you anyway" as this narcissistic behaviour can only worsen.

Latest evidence clearly being, calling a professional who actually knows and understands the law of the land 'this so-called judge'.

Yes, Donald . . . perhaps someone needs to explain to 'this so-called president' that some people are actually appointed to positions they are qualified for.

He is clearly unstable . . . can twenty thousand doctors all be wrong? One started a petition stating he 'manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States' and asks 'we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 3 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office."

It has been signed, to date, by over 20,000 medical professionals from all over USA, Canada and Europe . . . with reasons ranging from 'textbook narcissism' (as dangerous as psychopathy as it renders one incapable of empathy) to general instability and even Alzheimers.

But all seem to be driven by one thing . . . fear of imminent war:

https://www.change.org/p/trump-is-mentally-ill-and-must-be-removed?source_location=minibar

Info on constitution - & how to get shot of him if he goes too far:

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/9/14488980/25th-amendment-trump-pence

:O

It seems to me that a better system might be that the presidential elections are done two years before the winner become President and that during those two years he/she works as vice-president to the current President.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 10th February 2017, 11:28 AM

There are quite a few Leer jet liberals also doing OK from those backs!

True.
And I think they're scumbags too.