I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,877

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 31st January 2017, 10:06 AM

You're right, I think he would better off posting that kind of reactionary stuff elsewhere. Especially any incitement to murder an elected President of the USA! That kind of post surely does not belong in this news thread, nor anywhere on this site.

Keewik is a she not a he. A fiery Glaswegian lady. Scotland

But I too think that advocating assassination is going too far, even for a comedy forum.

World wars can get started by assassinations.

Teary

There is such a lot of reactionary and sensationalist rubbish about. People who normally stand up against that sort of thing are instigating it now. What a turnaround!

*thinks 'Now what can I post today to bring the Male Mafia out of their lair?' I know ...
KEN CLARKE IS MY HERO!

Typical. No response when you're direct about it. And tonight Alec Salmond d is my hero, as he so often has been.

Quote: keewik @ 2nd February 2017, 12:03 AM

... tonight Alec Salmond d is my hero, as he so often has been.

Why? Has he apologised to Top Scot Michael Forbes or sorted out 92 year old Molly Forbes water supply yet?

Yes, that's a nasty one. Not clear exactly who should be responsible though the problem wouldn't have arisen but for Trump.

Quote: keewik @ 2nd February 2017, 9:26 AM

Yes, that's a nasty one. Not clear exactly who should be responsible though the problem wouldn't have arisen but for Trump.

I think we can both agree Trump was not only the American peoples second choice for President but is also potentially the worst President America will ever have. No class, no modesty, no empathy and quite possibly sociopathic.

It would be interesting to know about his upbringing. I can only assume he was spoiled rotten as he seems totally unable to cope with it when he doesn't get his own way.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 31st January 2017, 11:54 AM

Chapparse.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st January 2017, 11:56 AM

And it's huge - I was sunbathing once when he came on the beach and it blocked out the sun.

Well, let me think. Herc and Chappers together on a beach, no one else there....as I said on a different thread, I hate my imagination sometimes!

How long before Trump's political opponents start succumbing to mysterious diseases???

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 2nd February 2017, 8:05 PM

Well, let me think. Herc and Chappers together on a beach, no one else there....as I said on a different thread, I hate my imagination sometimes!

Well think on this - while I was dozing in the sun he sucked my popsicle dry.

Gawn yersel Der Spiegel!

Watching the coverage of the London anti-Trump protest, the award for best placard goes to 'Trump is a bawbag'. This has to be a Scots protester. Scotland:D

Latest Saturday Night Live Trump skit with Alec Baldwin is beyond brilliant . . . losing his temper on phone at end of every call before hanging up: "Your country sucks - prepare to go to war". Even just Baldwin's facial expressions crack me up as they are so spot on, I cried real tears.

But we have to laugh as the dangers of someone that unstable who thinks he's above the law in such a position of power are abundantly clear . . . so at best, he's a laughing stock - but at worst, we have to wonder how the holy hell he got there as it's beyond a joke, and even quite astonishing.

Democracy should also involve the need for qualifications for ANY job, rather than getting it merely by running alongside someone who WAS qualified but that the country wanted even less than him . . . so what did America expect? Of course he now thinks he has more power than God as that was his end goal - nothing to do with caring about the people as the stuff in his hotels proves he doesn't really care about reintroducing industries in the rustbelt as he goes for whatever other country around the globe sells the cheapest stuff to kit out his rooms . . .

. . . and I would imagine right now he's too cross to sleep or even eat breakfast but at least Melania can get some peace as a Twitter widow while he has his tantrums online . . . and the rest of us can just look forward to the next Trump gaffe as at least in the meantime - before he destroys the world or someone stops him . . . he is the gift that keeps on giving.

:D:D:D:D:D

Quote: fopdoodle @ 5th February 2017, 7:22 PM

Latest Saturday Night Live Trump skit with Alec Baldwin is beyond brilliant . . . losing his temper on phone at end of every call before hanging up: "Your country sucks - prepare to go to war". Even just Baldwin's facial expressions crack me up as they are so spot on, I cried real tears.

But we have to laugh as the dangers of someone that unstable who thinks he's above the law in such a position of power are abundantly clear . . . so at best, he's a laughing stock - but at worst, we have to wonder how the holy hell he got there as it's beyond a joke, and even quite astonishing.

Democracy should also involve the need for qualifications for ANY job, rather than getting it merely by running alongside someone who WAS qualified but that the country wanted even less than him . . . so what did America expect? Of course he now thinks he has more power than God as that was his end goal - nothing to do with caring about the people as the stuff in his hotels proves he doesn't really care about reintroducing industries in the rustbelt as he goes for whatever other country around the globe sells the cheapest stuff to kit out his rooms . . .

. . . and I would imagine right now he's too cross to sleep or even eat breakfast but at least Melania can get some peace as a Twitter widow while he has his tantrums online . . . and the rest of us can just look forward to the next Trump gaffe as at least in the meantime - before he destroys the world or someone stops him . . . he is the gift that keeps on giving.

:D:D:D:D:D

Well said. As far as I'm concerned, he's the next thing to Satan, but I don't think he has Satan's brains. I've nothing but contempt for the racist, xenophobic morons who voted for him. And now they're tossing their sweaty nightcaps in the air as he makes the US despised (and a laughing stock) throughout the world. though there are still enough good US citizens out there who find him as repulsive as most of us..