I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,876

Quote: keewik @ 30th January 2017, 10:13 PM

Don't be an arse.

Whoooo!

Quote: Chappers @ 30th January 2017, 10:23 PM

Whoooo!

AngryScotland

I was just referring to pots and kettles.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th January 2017, 10:37 PM

I was just referring to pots and kettles.

Even bigger arse.

Quote: keewik @ 30th January 2017, 10:23 PM

Bear in mind the majority of folk in the US did NOT vote for him but the crank system got him elected. Anything but a joke. He's truly a monster, possibly insane.

Remember the majority of Scots didn't vote for Sturgeon and the majority of Brits did not vote for Cameron (and no one voted for May).

Also on a personal note i find suggesting someone should be murdered very distasteful.

He's the elected President of the USA so those who voted for him and those who did not vote have no one to blame but themselves.He made his views clear enough before the election.
Anyway it's now descending into farce,the British tax payer is going to pay millions of pounds so that a very very rich person will come to visit other very very rich people.

Quote: keewik @ 30th January 2017, 10:13 PM

Don't be an arse.

Quote: keewik @ 31st January 2017, 12:00 AM

Even bigger arse.

Par for the course when not agreeing with what's been said by someone else I'm afraid.

Quote: zooo @ 30th January 2017, 10:22 PM

The majority of America didn't vote for him. About 77% of the country didn't, I think.

(I could be wrong, but I believe half of them didn't vote at all, and of the half that did, less than half voted Trump.)

And now that we're seeing some of those who DID vote for him saying they regret it, he hasn't got all that many fans left...

So what's new in "democracy" world.

Didn't Bliar get in on 40% of the total of 70% (both approx. !) of the population, and that's why the system stinks.

Quote: keewik @ 30th January 2017, 8:48 PM

Note that there are few posts here in recent times. Is everybody afraid to say what they think of Trump, or in despair, or too sick to say anything? An Irish politician referred to him as a monster and I reckon that's about right. Maybe he has it right about the US media - they're certainly not serving the people well when they don't report what the rest of the world is saying about Trump. Are they being gagged? US is traditionally very insular and it certainly is at the moment - they don't seem to have a blind clue as to how their so-called president is regarded. He's not making it great, he's making it a laughing stock. The man is indeed a monster, possibly a dangerous lunatic.

I am not afraid to post what I think - I think your post is totally misguided reactionary twaddle. I suggest you get back to posting about comedy on a comedy website.

Actually, what you saying is laughable.

On the news thread? That would be a bit weird.

Quote: zooo @ 31st January 2017, 10:01 AM

On the news thread? That would be a bit weird.

You're right, I think he would better off posting that kind of reactionary stuff elsewhere. Especially any incitement to murder an elected President of the USA! That kind of post surely does not belong in this news thread, nor anywhere on this site.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 31st January 2017, 7:53 AM

Par for the course when not agreeing with what's been said by someone else I'm afraid.

You really never spot humour do you? Chappers and I have a long-standing thing about me being Scots. He'd have been very disappointed if I hadn't called him an arse.

Chapparse.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 31st January 2017, 11:54 AM

Chapparse.

And it's huge - I was sunbathing once when he came on the beach and it blocked out the sun.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st January 2017, 11:56 AM

he came on the beach

Is that a cocktail?