BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 18

Top of the league! By one point! For this week!

And Shaggy's in joint 4th place! Keep it up, my open shirt wearing friend!

Had a very good week - perhaps my best ever. I chanced upon the winning formula of signing slightly better players than the ones wot I had.

Yesterday, I was down in 10th...today, I'm up to 9th.

A cause for celebration.

It's a good week all round by the sounds of it. No doubt Godot will claim the game shafted him and had a quick go on his girlfriend, but that's life.

Well done Ben.
Bloomin International break.
I'm ignoring it for a while and putting my itchy transfer finger on ice

Quote: A Horseradish @ 2nd October 2014, 7:28 PM BST

If push comes to shove, I will turn up in person.

You've only posted 3 times, HR, but you'd turn up in person and do a forfeit? Total cobblers.

Quote: Ben @ 6th October 2014, 5:36 PM BST

No doubt Godot will claim the game shafted him and had a quick go on his girlfriend ...

Talking of things that are £5 to enter, is anyone playing Ultimate Fantasy Football?

Quote: don rushmore @ 6th October 2014, 10:28 PM BST

You've only posted 3 times, HR, but you'd turn up in person and do a forfeit? Total cobblers.

Cobblers?

Luckily, Don, I had dug out Holloway's "Brahn Boots" monologue so great minds think alike.

But presumably any meeting place would be a matter for the "relegated" to agree?

It's only Week 7/8 and the mighty Team Radish is nearly half way up the table. :)

Talking of things that are £5 to enter, is anyone playing Ultimate Fantasy Football?

I could have got in free last year
But it all seems like too much hard work

Quote: A Horseradish @ 6th October 2014, 11:23 PM BST

But presumably any meeting place would be a matter for the "relegated" to agree?

I won't do relegation/forfeits this year cos it's unfair to introduce that 7 weeks in.

It's only Week 7/8 and the mighty Team Radish is nearly half way up the table.

Yeah, the Seniors are doing OK. For me, you're in a group with Roscoff, Shaggy and Godot. Mid-table men. Decent little players but not good enough to win it.

F**king hell Laughing out loud

I had an unusually good day Sunday, I was half expecting my decision to play Downing ahead of Welbeck to prove disastrous, but it all went unusually well. One of life's little joys there :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 7th October 2014, 12:16 AM BST

I could have got in free last year
But it all seems like too much hard work

I think we should stop talking about Godot's girlfriend.

Quote: don rushmore @ 7th October 2014, 4:12 PM BST

Yeah, the Seniors are doing OK. For me, you're in a group with Roscoff, Shaggy and Godot. Mid-table men. Decent little players but not good enough to win it.

Lol. For someone riding a cheap carpet of luck you've sure got some lip Don. You're fourteen points ahead of me which is more than covered by your captain returns of which you had far more. There's also bits of good fortune like Caulker's goal the other week that actually came off Crouch and Mata's points from Rooney's red card that you presumably saw coming.

Also I didn't get Costa till GW4 and I still don't have Fabregas. Without those points all of you would be far, far behind me. :P

Quote: don rushmore @ 1st October 2014, 3:34 PM BST

I want this league to be different from the original, Godot - so relegation stays. If other people object, I'll have a rethink.

Actually Don, I've noticed that the league that you set up takes two-three hours longer to update than the clique (presumably since it's more recent and far down the chain).

Seem's pointless waiting all that extra time each week just to see what you got so I vote you rejoin the clique and Dan changes the name to something everyone's happy with.

I like the idea of two divisions and a relegation between them. If I drop any further down I might change my mind. By the way, if anyone can find me a captain that's any f**king use please share.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 7th October 2014, 6:40 PM BST

Actually Don, I've noticed that the league that you set up takes two-three hours longer to update than the clique (presumably since it's more recent and far down the chain)

That's bollocks, Godot. It's an automated system and the tables update simultaneously. (There might be a small difference in times but it certainly ain't 2-3 hours.) :)

One of the tossers at work is way ahead in that league
( I'm only in two leagues, that one and these three )
He's also number 1 in Lithuania ( I knew I shouldn't have picked England as a country )