BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 20

You should definitely have captained Aguero
That's my expert opinion

Quote: Ben @ 17th October 2014, 10:10 PM BST

I'm top at the minute, so I deserve to go in on terms of contemporary merit.

However, I've got 3 Southampton players in my team this weekend. Is this madness? We'll find out shortly.

Worked out ok for me in the end apart from Schneiderlin's yellow card. Would have been better to pick and captain Aguero, but who knows what will happen for the rest of the week.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th October 2014, 6:41 PM BST

You should definitely have captained Aguero
That's my expert opinion

I had him captained last night and swapped to Falcao this morning. Aguero hit the post and went over the bar last week so seemed a good pick at home but he played 90mins at both Chelsea and Stoke and only got 2pts. Falcao on the other hand has got an assist or a goal each week despite never having played more than 72 mins.

The worst decision I made was buying Tompkins - he didn't even play. I'll get a guaranteed 0 this week as I don't have enough playing subs. Don rather sweetly gets Erikson subbed on.

You've had a good week so far, though I don't rate Welbeck and Baines is a more trouble than he's worth IMO. This was definitely the week to sell Costa for Pellé.

You've got to be f**king joking - Moreno not starting or even on the bench!

I haven't even got enough subs to cover Tompkins and Costa not playing.

McCarthy keeping for QPR instead of Green. Good possibility of a QPR cs. I've f**king got McCarthy as well...

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 19th October 2014, 1:56 PM BST

Good possibility of a QPR cs.

Laughing out loud

Absolute f**kup by Harry's men.

Bollocks! Just realised that I swapped Schneiderlin for Henderson this week. That's lost me 3 whole points!

Quote: Ben @ 19th October 2014, 3:28 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Didn't watch the game then.

Gerry and Steve already brought in Aguero. Radical.

Ha, ha Shawcross booked and a penalty! GW can't get any worse. Van Gaal will probably go with one striker and Falcao will do ten minutes.

I dropped Costa when he had a hamstring problem, everyone else kept him in and he scored a hat-trick.

Then yesterday when I heard Costa was injured, I had a spare million so I bought in Aguero, then I thought "what if it happens again", so I didn't complete the transfer.

Tenth place.

You were unlucky with Lampard too, which was a good pick.

Don't worry, you'll be back, you're one of the best.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 19th October 2014, 4:18 PM BST

Gerry and Steve already brought in Aguero. Radical.

Guilty as charged. He'll probably get crocked in midweek now.

There's a lot resting on Falcao tonight

EDIT
Oh he's on the bench

As long as he doesn't come on, Godot will get Aguero as captain.

Ha, ha, Steve you beat me to it! Now to see if I'm right about him only playing ten minutes...

If he doesn't play Falcao - which seems unlikely - I'll have four non-players this week and two non-playing subs coming on for them. Unbelievable.

I'm pretty sure he'll bring Falcao on.

He better bloody bring him on anyway!