BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 22

Expecting a qpr clean sheet this week and on course for it except my qpr keeper isn't playing. Of course he isn't.

What am I suppose to call this league, can someone let me know?

Dan

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 27th October 2014, 2:02 PM GMT

My wildcard is active. I've had enough :)

I see what you mean

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 28th October 2014, 3:47 PM GMT

I see what you mean

Quote: swerytd @ 28th October 2014, 2:59 PM GMT

What am I suppose to call this league, can someone let me know?

Dan

The people's front of Judea

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 28th October 2014, 6:01 PM GMT

The people's front of Judea

Splitter !

Quote: Oldrocker @ 28th October 2014, 8:47 PM GMT

Splitter !

Can't see it myself :) How about 'Roscoff's side are a pile of shite'. It's catchy and also accurate the bunch of c**ts as they are.

As long as you don't use
BCG Super Mega League
I've got that one copywrited

My wildcard is going well.

So far I've made about 700 transfers, the highlight being selling Sigurdsson and then bringing him back in at a much higher price.

Laughing out loud

And

Laughing out loud @ Godot's pants

We'd better get this to another page
else we'll never get Don back

Thanks Steve - it took me two hours to draw those pants. Lucky my boss was pissed.

Might be a tough week for me with only four players at home. Brought Costa in to the team under the (completely unfounded) assumption that he'll start. Nothing like a gamble.

Nice work from GT but Norwich is the Y-Fronts capital of Britain:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/11152628/The-pants-map-of-the-UK.html

This league won't be won with Championship pants.

"Costa is fit to face QPR... but Jose Mourinho insists Chelsea striker needs 'special care'".

"We lost him for four matches. Crystal Palace, Maribor, Shrewsbury and Man United.", Mourinho said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2815727/Diego-Costa-fit-play-QPR-Chelsea-star-returns-injury-lay-Jose-Mourinho-insists-striker-needs-special-care.html#ixzz3Hkm7tZbx

For "lost him", read "decided he was not needed even though there was nothing at all wrong with him".

All the rest is Premiership undercrackers. Let the buyer beware.

I can't disagree with any of that

Looking forward to the weekend
A bit worried about being Costa free though

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 30th October 2014, 1:23 PM GMT

So far I've made about 700 transfers, the highlight being selling Sigurdsson and then bringing him back in at a much higher price.

I like that you've changed almost the whole team. On paper it looks good... :) I really hope you don't just get the same points you would have got but with a new set of players - that's what usually happens to me when I wildcard.

Like: Wanyama, Barkley, Courtois.

Don't like: Moses, Chambers, Welbeck.

I started the season with Dummett and I really like him, but he got rotated quickly. I would've held but I couldn't figure out why he was dropped.

Finally, reluctantly sold Falcao. He will get a massive points haul and probably soon, but my team was in too bad shape to hold.