BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 16

I'm sticking with Falcao this week. He's adapting well to the Premier League, but I do wonder if he'll start on Saturday.

I've took another 4-points hit this week, I just can't stop tinkering (with my team).

Me too.
Now let us never let this thread slip off the front page again

I need to tinker. I think I was too late for the Naismith bandwagon.

I'm actually nearly done with this game. Whilst obviously following football definitely helps your score you can do well without having a clue.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 27th September 2014, 1:07 AM BST

I'm actually nearly done with this game. Whilst obviously following football definitely helps your score you can do well without having a clue.

In my work league, the person who's top hasn't changed his team since week 1. I still enjoy the game, but haven't been thinking it about it as ravenously as I did the last two seasons.

Quote: Ben @ 27th September 2014, 9:53 AM BST

In my work league, the person who's top hasn't changed his team since week 1. I still enjoy the game, but haven't been thinking it about it as ravenously as I did the last two seasons.

Ditto.

This is the first week since the start of last season when I've made a transfer not because it felt essential but so as not to waste one. It would be better if it was possible to accumulate them over several weeks.

I'd have had a really good week if I hadn't transferred Dzeko out, and if Rooney hadn't got sent off, and if Ramsey hadn't died.

Yeah, but why the f**k would you have kept Dzeko? Just accept it, City will hurt you.

I'm still pissed at having a hugely unlikely liverpool clean sheet pulled away from me in the last two minutes of injury time. :)

Took another hit.
But I'm getting happier with my team.
And being outside the top 1 Million gives me a good chance of some green arrows over the next few weeks

Unlike most on here I quite like the way the season is starting.Its not so reliant on captains and the league is throwing up odd results so that your expensive players don't always score well. Thats the view from mid-table anonymity.

I don't even remember what a relegation battle feels like
But unlike previous seasons I shall fight till the end
or till I get above Roscoff

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th September 2014, 11:43 PM BST

I don't even remember what a relegation battle feels like

To make things interesting, I'll relegate the bottom team and they won't be allowed to play in 2015/16.

You and your new league rules
I think the power's gone to your head :D

Quote: don rushmore @ 29th September 2014, 11:59 PM BST

To make things interesting, I'll relegate the bottom team and they won't be allowed to play in 2015/16.

Just let Alfred play, don't be a meanie

Long way to go yet. He might finish joint top with me. I can see the headline now, "Kipper Tie".