BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 19

Quote: don rushmore @ 7th October 2014, 8:17 PM BST

That's bollocks, Godot. It's an automated system and the tables update simultaneously. (There might be a small difference in times but it certainly ain't 2-3 hours.) :)

The original league and the clique update more-or-less simultaneously. The league you set up updates approx. two hours later. Watch it next time. It's quite ridiculous because we have all the positions from the other league, except yours.

OK, fair enough.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 7th October 2014, 6:40 PM BST

I vote you rejoin the clique

But it's so badly run. Why is Rob H still included? He doesn't post. How would you feel if he won and you came second?

Quote: don rushmore @ 8th October 2014, 5:37 PM BST

But it's so badly run. Why is Rob H still included? He doesn't post. How would you feel if he won and you came second?

As current things stand, f**king delighted!

Quote: don rushmore @ 8th October 2014, 5:37 PM BST

Truthfully, I wouldn't give a shite. The jury's still out for me on whether I'm actually playing this game or its playing me.

Obviously members should post and the implication behind you returning to the clique was that Dan would clear out the dead members and give it a proper title (or one we all find acceptable). It perhaps would also help if he changed the original league's title to something that reflects its contingent of humourless and anonymous c**ts.

Your league has solved one problem but created another in that we have to wait longer for it to update. I'm not prepared to wait two hours longer each Monday or Sunday night just to see a table with your score included in it. Nothing personal.

I've just set up the Ultimate BCG Clique Superleague.
PM me for the code

Do not PM me for the code

I was actually thinking about doing something like this. A kind of BCG Hall of Fame league. To qualify you would need a gold medal or 2 medals of any colour.

So at the moment "inductees" are you, me and Gerry.

Have just given myself a medal for managing against expectation to raise my eight year old computer from the dead. How permanent an achievement it is remains to be seen. If I disappear from the forum again for days on end, do not interpret it as a lack of interest or commitment. If necessary, Plan B will have to come into operation. That would involve an hour on a computer at the local library. Fridays for obvious reasons.

Quote: don rushmore @ 16th October 2014, 10:38 PM BST

I was actually thinking about doing something like this. A kind of BCG Hall of Fame league. To qualify you would need a gold medal or 2 medals of any colour.

So at the moment "inductees" are you, me and Gerry.

Ah did you win the season or seasons before
How many have we done
Is this the fifth?

I've got medals in c**t licking and corn balling from the women of Britain- can I join your jap-dick league?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 17th October 2014, 7:38 PM BST

Ah did you win the season or seasons before

Quote: don rushmore @ 16th October 2014, 10:38 PM BST

To qualify you would need a gold medal or 2 medals of any colour.

I'm top at the minute, so I deserve to go in on terms of contemporary merit.

However, I've got 3 Southampton players in my team this weekend. Is this madness? We'll find out shortly.

Quote: Ben @ 17th October 2014, 10:10 PM BST

I'm top at the minute, so I deserve to go in on terms of contemporary merit.

However, I've got 3 Southampton players in my team this weekend. Is this madness? We'll find out shortly.

I've got one which makes you two thirds more insane than me.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th September 2014, 11:27 PM BST

I've gone one place above Mr Splodge
If I hold my hand over the top of the screen it's almost like old times

Hope you're enjoying eighth place Steve, because it won't be yours for much longer.

You'll probably climb up to seventh instead.

Quote: roscoff @ 17th October 2014, 10:25 PM BST

I've got one which makes you two thirds more insane than me.

My almost constant lack of trousers should have told you that a long, long time ago.

And all your arses unclench as Aguero misses a penalty. Mine certainly has as I didn't captain the speedy funster.

I've said it before but getting -2pts for missing a penalty is illogical. If it's because scoring from the penalty shot is deemed virtually certain then a penalty shouldn't carry the same points as a goal from open play.