BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 23

Yup I like the look of Gerry's team
Hope it fails miserably

Nice going Gerry - 12 points already on the bench and no chance of getting them.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st November 2014, 1:39 PM GMT

Yup I like the look of Gerry's team
Hope it fails miserably

:)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 1st November 2014, 3:12 PM GMT

Nice going Gerry - 12 points already on the bench and no chance of getting them.

I was cursing about 3.15, but it ended up pretty well, I'm going to see green arrows I think for the first time in about a month.

You were unlucky to leave so much on te bench but you got your luck back with 20pts for Hazard. 3 bonus points as well. Definitely in the bonus points picker's team.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 1st November 2014, 6:09 PM GMT

I was cursing about 3.15, but it ended up pretty well, I'm going to see green arrows I think for the first time in about a month.

Well done Gerry.

A brilliant score this week. :)

The last two weeks for Chambers have made up for the 0's and 1's that came before.

Might be looking for a new striker or two though. Maybe some quick tinkering before Ulloa's price drops to 0.1.

Well done Gerry you sod. Meanwhile I'm thinking of turning out myself because quite frankly I couldn't do any f**king worse.

Is there another international break after this weeks round of matches

Quote: A Horseradish @ 1st November 2014, 11:42 PM GMT

Well done Gerry.

A brilliant score this week. :)

I assumed by the deafening silence and wave of resignations that followed my debut at the top of the league we weren't congratulating people this season?

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 1st November 2014, 6:09 PM GMT

Your score looks like what I imagine mine is going to be each week before the the 1s and 2s trickle in. And the 0s. :)

You've made good use of your wildcard, although I think captaining Hazard was punty and getting three bonus points for him was obscene - though not as much as a defender getting an assist, a goal and a clean sheet!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 7th November 2014, 1:12 PM GMT

I assumed by the deafening silence and wave of resignations that followed my debut at the top of the league we weren't congratulating people this season?

The only reason I didn't congratulate you was because I thought it was funnier not to.
Although I fear some of the others may have had more sinister motives in snubbing you.
I promise I'll say well done next time you're top of the league

I have no idea what to do this weekend. I think I'll shelve Costa as he's looking too fat. I'll bring in the slightly slimmer Rooney.

No, bollocks, I'm bringing in Aguero.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 7th November 2014, 1:12 PM GMT

Any positive comments on my part are based on a complicated formula and subject to quota. Obviously where someone shows very early promise, congratulations may need to be deferred because of higher expectations. I trust this helps to clarify my position and it doesn't create undue pressures to achieve.

Interesting strategy from Don - wildcard and get my team. It might not pull in the points but it means I won't pass him as I'm about fifty points back. The man's a genius.

F**king penalty from Baines for 6pts! He's a f**king winger, not even a left back. He should get 4pts or better still none because he's a wankingly obvious choice picked by wankers. Why the f**k is he even on pens?

Three f**king penalties I missed out on from Aguero last week and now half you pricks get 8pts for a Baines penalty. No doubt he'll get bonus points as well for some f**king made up reason.

Maximum bonus points - what a f**king joke. He's a defender who let the other team score.