BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 13

Morning all, now to pick team, hope my main man Fallaini's fit... Eh? a breakaway league! And you've nearly all joined. If Dan goes over I will, till then I think some one at least ought to show some loyalty to this league's chairman, saw nothing wrong with it myself. Huh? What was wrong with it then?

Wildcard played. Already been f**ked over by Pellegrini.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 12th September 2014, 10:39 PM BST

Ah good footballs back
I'm still top of the table by the way
See! it wasn't a fluke.
*Changes Captain from Hutton to Wisdom.

Humour aside I wasn't happy you passed me - especially as it involved some serious flukery - Injury-time goal from a player with a hamstring and a goal from Sterling but nothing for Sturridge, not even an assist. He had three attempts on target as well and two near-assists. I only needed 1 assist to keep my lead.
[/quote]

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 12th September 2014, 10:39 PM BST

Godot done a wildcard as well, a proper one
It is the popular time to use it by the look of things

Despite drinking Belgian lager all night from a pewter mug cast from my own head, I appear to have clicked the 'deploy wildcard' button instead of the 'mug-yourself-off' one. Perhaps all those slices of lemon neutralised the alcohol?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 13th September 2014, 10:57 AM BST

If Dan goes over I will

It's not 'either-or', you can play in both.

Ah okay then I'm in. At the bottom. Bah Angry

I considered Pelle. I considered him!

Terry own goal - FFS!

We ALL considered him. I also had FabriAssgas in my first wildcard team.

Hat trick for Costa - not bad for a man with a tight hamstring. Hope he breaks his leg.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 13th September 2014, 4:31 PM BST

We ALL considered him. I also had FabriAssgas in my first wildcard team.

Hat trick for Costa - not bad for a man with a tight hamstring. Hope he breaks his leg.

Costa was my captain at 11.00, 11.10, 11.15 and 11.25 this morning. I also hope he breaks his leg.

:D

Presumably the more injured he gets the more goals he scores. Perhaps Ballotelli can run him over with his hummer in GW11.

Yep, bloody Costa and his injury to goals ratio. At least I got a couple of assists in from Fabregas who I had put into the team in place of the 'injured' Ramsey.

No other team sport gets the hamstring injuries football does. Rugby has quicker wingers than football has yet they don't get anything like as many hamstring injuries. Footballers must be overtrained and overplayed, that's what rugby coaches say.

Bringing in Di Maria appears to have been a wise move. Suspect he will get many assists this season as well as the odd goal.

F**k f**k and f**k again. I decided to out guess Mourinho's mind games and stick with Costa. But did not have the faith to stick by him as captain. Naismith has been scoring for fun so....F**k!

It's all change at the top:

Well Dan is on 205 and still has a defender to play but yes it looks like Don greases to the top with a cushion this week.