BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 8

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st August 2014, 5:13 PM BST

Still no Villa players in your team I see Gerry. Come on man, do the decent thing.

I'm going to have to consider Hutton after today's performance, he looked like Messi :)

Our next few games are terrible though, we have Hull next week then:

Liverpool ( a )
Arsenal ( h )
Chelsea ( a )
Man City ( h )
Everton ( a )

Not too many clean sheets there unfortunately.

Late goals for Giroud and Ramsey made my scores look a lot better than they did 20 minutes ago.

An unusual piece of good luck for me, Alex Bruce doesn't get on so Wisdom rises from my subs bench with an impressive eight points.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 24th August 2014, 3:10 PM BST

An unusual piece of good luck for me, Alex Bruce doesn't get on so Wisdom rises from my subs bench with an impressive eight points.

Get! I think my team peaked last week. Like their manager we like our best performances over early.

Mata and Kaboul brought in some much needed points for me today. Just need Henderson to get a hat trick tomorrow.

Top of the league Ben, Well done

Good luck to Liverpool

Where's Godot
Hope he's ok

Thanks, Steve! I may not be top after tonight though! I've only got Henderson playing, so points will be low for me.

I need to bring a Man City player into my squad soon. Not sure how I've ended up without one.

Anyone still got Jovetic?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th August 2014, 7:42 PM BST

Good luck to Liverpool

Where's Godot
Hope he's ok

I'm okay but thanks for the concern Steve - it's appreciated. Have been off boating with absolutely no signal. Got a lot of football to get through.

Unlucky this week with my captain donning his cloak of invisibility and a rare goal from Shawcross on the bench.

A couple of things - why on earth have so many of you got Villa defenders? Scary.

Amusing to see that my team is worth less than everyones' except Dan and Stylee despite being the highest scoring. Really shows you how f**ked up this game is.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th August 2014, 10:36 PM BST

Top of the league Ben, Well done

Was this before the update or something - or irony?

You complain when nobody congratulates the leader & then complain when they do
There's no pleasing you sometimes

My plummeting down the table period seems to have started early this year. If the trend continues then I shall be available on a consultancy fee to inform you of the players NOT to pick. I thank you.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 28th August 2014, 10:17 AM BST

You complain when nobody congratulates the leader & then complain when they do
There's no pleasing you sometimes

Steve, please calm down - you're so touchy it's ridiculous. Earlier in the thread you thought Don was referring to you when he complained about non posters, you took it personally when I joked that your wife had left you for a bloke with Lukaku in his fantasy team and you've accused me of ignoring you on a couple of occasions - neither of which I did. I LOVE YOU. I love all you guys.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th August 2014, 8:50 PM BST

Anyone still got Jovetic?

Looks like Gerry's brought in Jovetic - as well as yourself. Expect Ben to follow suit since he's got Giroud. Not a stupid move but you've got to be careful with City - goals come from all over. I got massively burned last term holding three players who produced 18pts over four games.