BCG Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 Page 10

I'm not even going to look at my scores this week. Will regroup during the international break.

Chelsea players keeping you lot in the game. Got burned last season by those f**kers. Will have to buy players I don't want.

No clean sheet for them though.
Still Ivanovic looks worth having,
pricey though

His goal was offside. I remember he got a goal at the start of last season after he should have been sent off.

f**king bollocks cannot believe I swapped out Naismith for Steven Fletcher! 24pts versus 6 - and he was cheaper

Quote: Ben @ 30th August 2014, 5:31 PM BST

I'm not even going to look at my scores this week. Will regroup during the international break.

You brought in Costa and then got rid the following week before he scores a brace
Ouch!
If that had happened to Godot the BCG swear word analyser would have gone into meltdown.

F**king Chelsea. A club owned by a gangster and tax dodger and managed by a small grey prick. Hate to see them do well. Costa should've been sent off.

Annoying to see him getting points whilst being flagged as injured. F**king Mourinho bullshit.

Scores are gonna be f**ked up all over with people who didn't ship him out unexpectedly benefitting. Should still maintain my lead but Splodge has 12 pts to come off the bench if Vlaar doesn't play. Let's hope he does.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th August 2014, 7:00 PM BST

f**king bollocks cannot believe I swapped out Naismith for Steven Fletcher! 24pts versus 6 - and he was cheaper

I was going to moan that I dropped Costa as captain as he was supposed to be 'injured'. Then he hits a twelve pointer. However Godot, that must hurt even more. Although if Ramsey scores a dozen I will be heralded a genius in the small mountain country of Bhutan. (I'm big there)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 30th August 2014, 7:37 PM BST

You brought in Costa and then got rid the following week before he scores a brace
Ouch!
If that had happened to Godot the BCG swear word analyser would have gone into meltdown.

Costa was injured according to every media outlet going. What a complete c**t of a f**ker.

Arsenal were appalling today. As was my so-called captain Ramsey. Of course I did a straight swap for him and Sanchez. Sanchez of course scored. Don't say f**k or bollocks. F**k and bollocks!

That's what makes this game such fun, I had Gerrard and Costa until Friday and had Sanchez as captain until Saturday and gave it to new boy Aguerro in a moment of madness. Count that lot up. It's a larf tho innit. :|

Bad luck guys. Second week with 2pts from my captain. Won't win frig all with returns like that. That 90min goal from Costa was especially annoying and has hurt a lot of people.

On a positive note Liverpool played well and I've got a tenner on them to win the league at 12/1.

That dribble by Sterling also made me laugh as well as Rogers.

Ooh the table's been updated
Isn't that nice, it's just like old times.

The only reason you didn't bench or sell Costa is because your other striker was Bojan and they were playing City and you'd already made two transfers.

I'm glad you're happy but your points total is so much the result of luck I really wouldn't crow about it.

I'm not crowing
I've got red arrows in every other league
We're all doing pretty badly

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 1st September 2014, 12:18 AM BST

The only reason you didn't bench or sell Costa is because your other striker was Bojan and they were playing City and you'd already made two transfers.

I would have kept him regardless, I thought he was he stand out option from the word go
I think a fair few without him will bring him in now