The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 587

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd July 2014, 7:21 AM BST

MU and Liverpool who are desparate for good defenders should look no further than that game last night which had the best dual display of defending and wingback play I've seen in years.

Don't give them too many ideas.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd July 2014, 7:21 AM BST

MU Klingsman would be a great premiership coach too.

The number of times I've seen Klinsmann referred to as Klingsman over the last few days on the Internet has filled me with pity.

Gotta love Liverpool fans, when the Suarez ban was first announced, they were up in arms and full of rage. Then when the rumours came in about selling him to Barcelona, they've all suddenly changed their minds. Yeah, let's get rid of him like, he can't play for 10 games and we'd get loads of dosh like.

Maybe Arsenal will try to help again like last season.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd July 2014, 5:54 PM BST

Maybe Arsenal will try to help again like last season.

Nope, if you'd let Wenger at him last season, there would have been no biting but we've got our eyes firmly locked on another troubled young man in Balotelli.

Arsene Wenger is pretty much Helen Daniels from Neighbours, taking in troubled larrikins and transforming them into stable, proud and productive members of society.

Suarez, Neymar and Messi will make one hell of a front line for Barca.

Quote: Ben @ 3rd July 2014, 5:59 PM BST

Suarez, Neymar and Messi will make one hell of a front line for Barca.

Without a doubt. I thought Neymar was all hype after a disappointing first season for the Barcos, but watching him play for Brazil has changed my mind. Just like with Suarez and Uruguay, Neymar is a one man team and has been the only bright spark in a lacklustre Brazil national side. He has hauled them through every single game so far.

So Van Gaal wants Felaini out of Old Trashford.

How must the poor Belgian boy feel?

Wouldn't it be great if they knock the Netherlands out.

I love Belgian beer.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 3rd July 2014, 8:51 PM BST

An if'n youse whingeing shiteyarse sassenach bastards still dinnae ken what ah'm talkin' aboot.. ah got just one word for ye:

DWIGHT GAYLE.

ah got just one word ye: Who?

(just looked him up, he's a Christall Pathetic player. Woo.)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th July 2014, 12:09 AM BST

ah got just one word ye: Who?

(just looked him up, he's a Christall Pathetic player. Woo.)

Born in Walthamstow, so, prima facie, about as Scottish as Parmesan.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 27th June 2014, 10:28 PM BST

The only time a Uruguayan sportsman is allowed to bite anyone is if his plane goes down in the f**king Andes.

Laughing out loud

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th June 2014, 6:00 PM BST

No need to be so f**king serious and nasty about it

Ya big miserable c**t!

F**k off

Excellent.

I only come here to be told to f**k off - it just hardly ever happens.

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th July 2014, 5:23 PM BST

F**k the USA Germans.

no offence :)

The size of that bloody grasshopper!

Neymar's out of the World Cup, so Brazil are really going to struggle now.

Massive shame for Neymar but massive hypocrisy from Scolari. If your game plan is to kick the opposition all night you're going to get some back.