The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 582

John Terry getting trolled on air. Hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzWmvIpPZc0

Didier seems to be enjoying his World Cup. I hope they progress.

Come on, Ivory Coast!

Quite a forward line for Ivory Coast.

Gervinho, Bony, Drogba and Kalou.

Yes, 1-1!

Suarez obviously has some issues, the filthy animal.

Feck, penalty for Greece!

Quote: Ben @ 24th June 2014, 10:40 PM BST

He should play no further part in this World Cup and Liverpool really need to consider their position.

It's almost worthy of a prosecution for assault. I have done a fair few trials with footballers going too far on the field (obviously not Premiership!)

Certain "assaults" are to be expected when you get on a football pitch. Others are not. Biting falls into the latter category.

Quote: Ben @ 24th June 2014, 10:40 PM BST

Definitely. If ferguson was still manager he'd probably be on his way to Old Trashford.

Quote: Jennie @ 24th June 2014, 11:12 PM BST

He should play no further part in this World Cup and Liverpool really need to consider their position.

Should!! Can't, has to be the result - no other. He can't be trusted to not do it again. This is the 3rd time, The 3rd time.
It wasn't a bit of head rubbing or play acting the man had deep teeth marks on his shoulder. How hard did he bite to draw blood and put deep teeth indents in his skin.

FIFA should not delay in announcing his immediate ban from all football pending an inquiry.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th June 2014, 9:18 AM BST

Should!! Can't, has to be the result - no other. He can't be trusted to not do it again. This is the 3rd time, The 3rd time.
It wasn't a bit of head rubbing or play acting the man had deep teeth marks on his shoulder. How hard did he bite to draw blood and put deep teeth indents in his skin.

FIFA should not delay in announcing his immediate ban from all football pending an inquiry.

Just make him wear a muzzle and he'll be fine.

The Nigeria coach seems to have questioned Lionel Messi's eligibility for Argentina, claiming that he is "from Jupiter".

An outrage, but would love to see him proved right.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 25th June 2014, 10:14 PM BST

The Nigeria coach seems to have questioned Lionel Messi's eligibility for Argentina, claiming that he is "from Jupiter".

An outrage, but would love to see him proved right.

I suggest a dissection!

Prolific tweeter Joey Barton also joined the debate, even showing some sympathy for Suarez.
"I'd rather receive a bite than a leg-breaking challenge," wrote the QPR player. "Whilst he should be punished, it is not the end of the world. He's a winner. If that means he occasionally steps over the line between right and wrong, then that's what comes with the territory."

Well we know how moral that tosser is don't we!

Quote: Chappers @ 25th June 2014, 10:58 PM BST

Prolific tweeter Joey Barton also joined the debate, even showing some sympathy for Suarez.
"I'd rather receive a bite than a leg-breaking challenge," wrote the QPR player. "Whilst he should be punished, it is not the end of the world. He's a winner. If that means he occasionally steps over the line between right and wrong, then that's what comes with the territory."

Well we know how moral that tosser is don't we!

So which one is worse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_st29mlQwU