The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 792

And up here in 'Uddersfield, we should be playing the Clash's song Should I stay or should I go.
The manager will not say.

It's that time of year when you spend as much time cheering on teams who might beat your opponents as you spend cheering on your own.
Mind you - I always want people to beat the Spuds, so no change there - but Newcastle I normally have a little love for.
Not right now, though.

Well we know what we're up against in the National League next season. Not much to worry about there.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th May 2024, 5:44 PM

Well we know what we're up against in the National League next season. Not much to worry about there.

And it's going to be interesting to see how The Town get on at the likes of Maine Road, Anfield etc.

Our manager snuck off into the night baht saying a word.
But the season tickets have not risen in price - so that's something.

😆🤣😂😆🤣😂😆😆😆😂😂

Mind you, I'm not a fan of Leeds either, so let's hope Southampton OR West Brom slaughter them in the Play Off final.

Interesting bit of trivia - the Saints and Brum first leg was 0 - 0 too, as was the Norwich Leeds. Not a lot of people know that. 😁

It was a good match and Leeds looked more than ready for the Premier League.
It has always been a hostile place to play for visitors and last night was no exception.
30,000 free scarves waving throughout and constant noise had to be intimidating.