Series 4, Episode 8 - Tony Three Pies
Prize task: Most cash
* Lolly Adefope: £2,000 and a blank cheque. - 5
* Joe Lycett: £250 in pennies, weighing 89kg. - 4
* Noel Fielding: A £500 banknote he himself created. - 3
* Mel Giedroyc: A suitcase containing nearly £1million, but actually only £240 is real and the rest is Monopoly money. - 2
* Hugh Dennis: 2million Vietnamese dong, worth £72.20. - 1
Task 1, Part 1: Make the most exotic sandwich. You have ten minutes to plan your exotic sandwich, then ten minutes to construct it. Your time starts now.
* Noel - 5
* Joe - 4
* Lolly - 3
* Mel - 2
* Hugh - 1
Task 1, Part 2: Eat your exotic sandwich. Fastest wins. Your time starts now.
* Hugh - 5
* Mel - Bonus point for getting an M&M stuck up her nose. - 5
* Lolly - 3
* Joe - 2
* Noel: Bonus point for eating part of Alex's beard. - 2
Task 2: Strike one of these objects [Babybell, rubber duck, coconut, ping-pong ball] the furthest distance with one of the other objects [Snooker cue, swimming noodle, large novelty pencil]. You have three strikes with your chosen object.
* Noel: 29.6m - 5
* Hugh: 24m - 4
* Joe: 18.45m - 3
* Mel: 8.12m - 2
* Lolly: 25cm - 1
Task 3: Do something surprising with this rubber duck. Most surprising wins. You have ten minutes to plan your surprising thing, then ten minutes to do it. Your time starts now.
* Mel: Manages to hide the duck in a package on the back of a courier's motorbike. - 5
* Noel: Marries the duck, with Tim Key acting as vicar. - 4
* Joe: Brings it into the studio with a message on the bottom of it, revealing Joe has bought Greg a holiday, namely an overnight stay in a timber yurt. - 3
* Hugh: Attaches the duck to a toy so when it is turned the duck goes "moo". - 2
* Lolly: Sends the duck flying in a basket lifted by helium balloons. - 1
Live task: Draw the median duck. The median duck alone wins. You have 100 seconds. Winner takes all. There will also be a bonus point for best duck picture.
* Mel - 5
* Noel: Bonus point - 1
* Mel - 21
* Noel - 20
* Joe - 16
* Hugh and Lolly - 13
* Noel - 144
* Joe - 136
* Mel - 134
* Hugh - 129
* Lolly - 125
- Tuesday 13th June 2017
- 60 minutes
Cast & crew
|Greg Davies||Host / Presenter|
|Alex Horne||Host / Presenter|
|Andy Devonshire||Series Director|
|Andy Cartwright||Series Producer|
|Richard Allen-Turner||Executive Producer|
|James Taylor||Executive Producer|
|Jon Thoday||Executive Producer|
|Hilary Rosen||Executive Producer|
|Rob Aslett||Executive Producer|
|Andy Devonshire||Executive Producer|
|Alex Horne||Executive Producer|
|James Dillon||Production Designer|
In this clip from the final round which was cut from TV, we see Greg Davies once again having to call on his teacher authority to silence a rowdy audience.
Featuring: Greg Davies.
Greg makes a claim about how Alex Horne moves.
Alex has to read something off the autocue.
"And then..." Will Alex ever finish his sentence?