Series 2, Episode 5 - If You Cry, I'll Cry
When Laura learns that Jamie has a date, she goes out of her way to get one herself. She wants to show him that if he's over her, she can move on too.
Laura arranges an internet date with Marcus, a proper, grown-up man with a flat and a job. But, on Danielle's advice, she chooses not to tell him about being a mother for the time being.
Mike is on a body-transforming course combining high-strength Russian muscle steroids with a kettlebell workout. But the side effects are taking their toll on his waistline and his emotional state.
Keith is approached by a model agent offering work for Emily. He and Sandra enter the world of baby modelling, but soon find out it's more competitive, catty and aggressive than they imagined.
Although credited, Angus Deayton did not appear in this episode.
- Tuesday 5th February 2013
- BBC Three
- 30 minutes
- Wednesday 6th February 2013 at 1:30am on BBC3
- Thursday 7th February 2013 at 12:20am on BBC HD
- Friday 8th February 2013 at 2:55am on BBC3
- Saturday 9th February 2013 at 1:45am on BBC3
- Sunday 10th February 2013 at 1:25am on BBC3
- Tuesday 25th June 2013 at 2:30am on BBC3
- Friday 28th June 2013 at 3:30am on BBC3
- Friday 16th August 2013 at 11:05pm on BBC1
- Tuesday 4th February 2014 at 3:00am on BBC3
Cast & crew
|Sean Michael Verey||Jamie Prince|
|Scarlett Alice Johnson||Laura Derbyshire|
|Dylan Edwards||Mike Fenton|
|Yasmin Paige||Beth Mitchell|
|Emer Kenny||Danielle Reeves|
|Ben Crompton||Keith Prince|
|Bronagh Gallagher||Sandra Prince|
|Ben Aldridge||Marcus (Laura's Date)|
|Zina Badran||Hannah (Leanne's Cousin)|
|Kae Alexander||Julie (Hannah's Friend)|
|Melanie Gray||Zara (Modelling Agent)|
|Trixiebelle Harrowell (as Trixiebell Harrowell)||Marcus's Daughter|
|Kirstin Murray||Pippa (Pushy Mother)|
|Sara Pascoe||Amanda (Marcus's Ex)|
|Gavin Paul||Gavin (Effeminate Father)|
|Jonathan Pender (as Johnny Pender)||Waiter|
|Ben Fuller (as Ben Gosling Fuller)||Director|
|Catherine Gosling Fuller||Producer|
|Mark Freeland||Executive Producer|
|Lucy Robinson||Executive Producer|
|James Lapsley||Production Designer|