BBC WritersRoom Page 3

Numbers, dear boy? (for 2008-2009) Numbers!

Quote: Rhubarb @ April 20 2009, 10:53 AM BST

What numbers would make you think they were doing a good job?

Quote: Rhubarb @ April 20 2009, 10:53 AM BST

Err you asked for names. Now you want numbers. Might I suggest you actually find some stuff out for yourself.

:)

Quote: Marc P @ April 20 2009, 11:09 AM BST

Err you asked for names. Now you want numbers. Might I suggest you actually find some stuff out for yourself.

I have. A list of 'supported' and 'helped', followed by a list of new talent stretching back a number of years. Is it too much to want clarification here? It's a genuine query – and I've posted before on the subject, but I'm still in the dark.

Quote: Rhubarb @ April 20 2009, 11:14 AM BST

I have. A list of 'supported' and 'helped', followed by a list of new talent stretching back a number of years. Is it too much to want clarification here? It's a genuine query – and I've posted before on the subject, but I'm still in the dark.

Get in touch with them directly. There's a number of blogs on the Writersroom site in which you could ask this very question.

Quote: Rhubarb @ April 20 2009, 11:14 AM BST

It wasn't a genuine query you were making a smug remark as indicated with Sick

And were called on it.

:D

Quote: Marc P @ April 20 2009, 11:09 AM BST

Go Marc!

Quote: Ben @ April 20 2009, 11:17 AM BST

Go Marc!

It must be the most number of consecutive posts from him without mentioning his book! :)

Ooooooooookay, I think I'll back off now. I love you all very much, but my gripe still remains.

Quote: chipolata @ April 20 2009, 11:20 AM BST

It must be the most number of consecutive posts from him without mentioning his book! :)

Eh?

Quote: Rhubarb @ April 20 2009, 11:22 AM BST

Ooooooooookay, I think I'll back off now. I love you all very much, but my gripe still remains.

What gripe? Have you had any dealings with the Writersroom?

Quote: Marc P @ April 20 2009, 11:52 AM BST

What gripe? Have you had any dealings with the Writersroom?

Let it go, Marc! You're getting like Gripper in Grange Hill. :)

We'll have a couple of the girls on in a minute screaming "It's not worth it!"

Hard Evidence, by Mark Pearson. Available in all good bookshops. (Damn, I promised I wouldn't do that anymore -- I just can't help myself...)

He's like our very own Dan Brown!

"The off-the-rails detective picked up the red cup." ;)

Dan

Quote: Tom G @ April 19 2009, 12:40 PM BST

Yeah but the only place I could finds the address was in the faq and the first time I sent something there it got sent back saying it went to the wrong address!

Tune in next week to see Tom G learn the difference between his ass and his elbow.

Quote: swerytd @ April 20 2009, 12:51 PM BST

"The off-the-rails detective picked up the red cup."

And then smashed it down into Rhubarb's face?