- Tuesday 15th October 2019, 12:38pm
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 71 posts
Bit late to the party, but here are my rejects from last week.
1. Lovehoney have released a sex toy advent calendar, the perfect gift to tell your loved ones to go f**k themselves.
2. Protesters in Hong Kong have criticised authorities for acting too aggressively, however Chinese officials have dismissed these claims as a bunch of Hong Kong Phooey.
GOOD WEEK/BAD WEEK:
1. It's been a good week for Pantomime lovers after the Royal Mint released a new collection of 50p coins dedicated to different Panto shows.
It's been a bad week for a man addicted to collecting coins, who thought his addition was behind him.
2. It's been a bad week for protesters in Hong Kong after a law was passed making it illegal to wear face masks.
It's also been a bad week for Hong Kong theatre-goers, after arrests interrupted a performance of Phantom of the Opera.
3. It's been a bad week for Chinese South Park fans after their government banned the show for comparing their president's appearance to Winnie the Pooh.
It's been a good week for Kellogg's after Boris Johnson's attempts to ban Sugar Puffs were vetoed by Parliament.