Things that piss you off Page 1,691

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 22nd October 2016, 8:26 AM

Orange juice fears in the city under a midnight sun as Mel B simpers over a Dorset cream tea during Yuletide lent for charity payments at green wooden smartphones instead of a cuckolded moose at backstairs backdusted ceilings last moth. Always pisses me of, that one.

:)

Quote: Ronald S @ 22nd October 2016, 10:20 AM

I do beg your pardon. T'ot box that keeps stuff ot

Still not quite really sure what you're talking about.

I am a huge admirer of Bobby McFerrin's 'Don't Worry, Be Happy', in particular the line about being unable to pay one's rent. I'm sure this is a predicament in which millionaire McFerrin has found himself many a time, but has resolved simply through urging his landlord not to worry. Landlords are renowned for their largesse, open-mindedness and not being f**king wankers... Dear McFerrin, A steam roller just crushed my arms, legs, and right ear. What would you suggest? What does Doctor f**king McFerrin order this time?

I am reporting the owners of the dog in Tom and Jerry to the RSPCA. It's been 74 years and not once have I seen them take it for a walk. I also think its diet of a single, meatless bone is a disgrace. No wonder the poor fellow is so pent up with rage and takes it out on Tom, who in turn attacks Jerry. A little care and love and they could have avoided decades of violence, blood and aggression. DON'T BLAME OUR FOUR-LEGGED FRIENDS: IT'S ALWAYS THE OWNERS.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 1st November 2016, 4:16 PM

I am a huge admirer of Bobby McFerrin's 'Don't Worry, Be Happy', in particular the line about being unable to pay one's rent. I'm sure this is a predicament in which millionaire McFerrin has found himself many a time, but has resolved simply through urging his landlord not to worry. Landlords are renowned for their largesse, open-mindedness and not being f**king wankers... Dear McFerrin, A steam roller just crushed my arms, legs, and right ear. What would you suggest? What does Doctor f**king McFerrin order this time?

McFerrin has managed to save money over the years by performing all of the musical affects via personal beatboxing.

I went to a gig in Hackney on Tuesday night, my word, it made me feel really old. Mind you, I haven't wandered into such a venue since the nineties.

You mean farting?

What, like Joseph Pujol?

Splendid!

Is he the French guy as portrayed by Leonard Rossiter in a 70s film?

I believe so, yes.

I have not seen (or heard!) it.. ;-)

The weather- slightly too hot without the fan on but a bit to cool with it on.
Also the Internet is been slow. Trying to watch something 85 minutes long for the last 90 minutes..... not even half thru yet.

Today it's Welsh rugby.Have they no consideration for those of us living in Oz.

Quote: wigwam willy @ 5th November 2016, 6:54 PM

Today it's Welsh rugby.Have they no consideration for those of us living in Oz.

You should emigrate to a better place, though god knows where that might be, certainly not bloody Britain.

Canada.

It's hard to get into our local supermarket car park.All these large 4WD the suburban housewives drive.
There was a Porche and a Fiat.And more than one Mercedes,BMW,KIA,Toyota and Ford.
And they all looked the same.:S

CD packaging. Why does it always have to be so f**king difficult to tear that bloody film off them?

Quote: Chappers @ 29th February 2016, 10:19 PM

Looking through my 7" singles I can't find my original Stiff singles of New Rose by the Damned and Cincinatti Fatback by Roogalator. I know I sold a load a few years ago but I'm sure I would've kept them.

Just received my 40th anniversary Picture Disc version through the post.

Slightly makes up for it.