Things that piss you off Page 1,692

Quote: Chappers @ 9th November 2016, 1:52 PM

CD packaging. Why does it always have to be so f**king difficult to tear that bloody film off them?

Get your 'Meals on wheels' lady to help you with it! :P

The hypocritical arsehole politicians who had plenty of negative things to say about Trump and are now smarming about him. Respect to leaders of Greens, Lib Dems and SNP for sticking to their guns about loathing ( my description) him.

Even Merkel got a nice little pointed comment in. Shame May didn't.

Well, in my opinion May is a dictatorial shit. Thinks she should rule the roost without consulting our elected parliament.

Quote: keewik @ 9th November 2016, 11:38 PM

Well, in my opinion May is a dictatorial shit. Thinks she should rule the roost without consulting our elected parliament.

A bit like that Gordon Brown then.

Gordon Brown was also a shit but in different ways.

Quote: keewik @ 11th November 2016, 12:06 AM

Gordon Brown was also a shit but in different ways.

Yes - he was - and still is Scotch

!:)

Quote: Chappers @ 11th November 2016, 9:58 AM

Yes - he was - and still is Scotch

!:)

Apparently he used to shout at his Civil Servants! Shocking. Mind you, I no longer care as the CS dispensed with my services months ago ...

Yes. He was a complete turd. Worked with his sister-in-law and knew his brother. They were fine.

Why do I have to keep signing in here? I thought if it "remembers" me then I should automatically sign in.

Welcome back - my arse!

Have you supressed cookies?

I do wish you'd speak English.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2016, 11:28 PM

I do wish you'd speak English.

He's asking you if you've sat on any buns recently. He's Welsh, you see.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2016, 9:41 PM

Why do I have to keep signing in here? I thought if it "remembers" me then I should automatically sign in.

Welcome back - my arse!

Happening to me as well. I thought I must have been accidentally hitting a sign out button .

Quote: Chappers @ 15th November 2016, 9:41 PM

Welcome back - my arse!

I have no problem..........methinks someone or something is trying to tell you summat.