Things that piss you off Page 1,687

Maybe you just elect the one who isn't hospitalised or arrested when it comes time to vote.

Assuming you have that luxury of choice..

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 12th September 2016, 4:07 PM

Maybe you just elect the one who isn't hospitalised or arrested when it comes time to vote.

Hillary should be both hospitalized and arrested.

The Clintons have a long history of battling and covering up charges of sexual assault:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430081/she-threatened-me-juanita-broaddrick-hillarys-role-covering-bill-clinton

And it should be noted that the same billionaire sex creep who is tied to the allegations against Donald Trump was also one of Bill Clinton's buddies:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

Someone who was involved with Donald raping a child knows someone who knows Hillary.

Donald raped a child.

Pretty major difference.

Anyway, yes they're all pretty gross. But I know which one I'd pick. There's no comparison.

(Plus Hillary has actual policies. Trump has bugger all.)

Quote: zooo @ 12th September 2016, 4:22 PM

Donald raped a child.

Or so you'd like to believe.

Someone filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging that he raped them. I could walk down to the courthouse this afternoon and file a suit claiming that you raped me, but that wouldn't make it the truth.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that...

Well I don't *like* to believe it. I'd much prefer a kid hadn't been raped.

But sadly I find it very easy to believe. Both from the fact that he has no discernible ability to feel empathy for other humans, and from the enormously long article I read about the case a few weeks back. (One of those ones you start reading thinking it'll be short and an hour later realise you're only half way bloody through.)

Anyway, the point of my post was more 'if Hillary allegedly knows someone who knows someone who was involved, then allegedly Donald was kinda more at fault...'

Also (even if Trump is entirely innocent of rape, because as horrible as that is, it's not even the point). What this dude says:

Quote: zooo @ 12th September 2016, 4:59 PM

What this dude says:

He left out the part about her lying about her medical condition the entire time. As for her press conference -- the first one she's given in 9 months despite a rising clamor from the press -- it was a 15-minute affair which consisted of nothing but Trump bashing followed by a couple of prescreened questions from the press. They weren't allowed to ask about her email scandal or her health, of course. Anything that might make her look bad was verboten.

The Clinton campaign is panicking because after more than a year of campaigning against Trump, vastly outspending him and assuming that his every outrageous remark would sink him, Donald Trump is neck-and-neck with Hillary. They're flailing for something to grab onto at this point. It's just ironic at this point that Hillary is pinning her hopes on 20-year-old rape accusations against her opponent, given how hard she fought back against 20-year-old rape allegations against her husband, when he ran for president.

F**king mumsnet abbreviations (also seen on various other forums). Yes, I'm only reading one of their threads because someone's linked it as hilarious on twitter, but why do they have to make everything impenetrable.

OH wasn't enough (Other Half), now they've started using DP. (Dear f**king Partner). Do FO.

AIBU?

Quote: zooo @ 15th September 2016, 1:57 PM

F**king mumsnet abbreviations (also seen on various other forums). Yes, I'm only reading one of their threads because someone's linked it as hilarious on twitter, but why do they have to make everything impenetrable.

OH wasn't enough (Other Half), now they've started using DP. (Dear f**king Partner). Do FO.

AIBU?

:D I've noticed sites like mumsnet also rank highly in Google when I'm searching for the answer to something even though the thread is unhelpful with two responses.

"I'm not sure but hope you get it sorted hun"

Followed by:

"That happend to my sister in law. I'll ask her and let you know".

If there is a third post it's usually from the second poster 8 months later:

"Sorry, forgot to ask my sister in law but hope you got it sorted hun".

Laughing out loud
Oh god, the 'hun's.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 15th September 2016, 2:34 PM

:D I've noticed sites like mumsnet also rank highly in Google when I'm searching for the answer to something even though the thread is unhelpful with two responses.

I've never had a mumsnet link come up in a Google search. Maybe it's a UK thing? I've only heard of it via mention here.,

Quote: zooo @ 15th September 2016, 1:57 PM

AIBU?

I'm a Mumsnetter although most of the people on there tend to ignore my posts and if BCGers believe that it's cliquey here then MN takes the literal biccie. I've pretty much worked out all of the odd abbreviations now, but they're odd, I agree.

AIBU ergo 'Am I Being Unreasonable' is worth a dip into, but it's all a bit 'judgey pants' and if I made the decision to decline someone's wedding invitation I wouldn't start a post to debate the issue.

Wimmin! I am one too, but as an Aspie I'm a very odd one indeed.

By the law of averages some of them must be normal people (you and I normal, not normal normal. I fear they are the normal normal ones :/).
I think it's one of those mob mentality things. Brainwashing each other through proximity into slowly becoming judgey abbreviation users.

I saw one thread today about someone's cleaner using the same cloth for both the toilet and the bath.
I was equally torn between agreeing that was gross, and thinking she should wash her own bloody toilet if she doesn't like the way the cleaner does it.

Quote: zooo @ 15th September 2016, 7:48 PM

I saw one thread today about someone's cleaner using the same cloth for both the toilet and the bath.
I was equally torn between agreeing that was gross, and thinking she should wash her own bloody toilet if she doesn't like the way the cleaner does it.

Was going to suggest the same thing, or at least tell the cleaner to use separate ones. Anyway at least it's not the same cloth for the toilet and the kitchen bench.

Quote: zooo @ 15th September 2016, 7:48 PM

Unbelievable, they only have one cleaner?

Quote: Nogget @ 16th September 2016, 2:30 PM

Unbelievable, they only have one cleaner?

So do I....they are bit lazy to be honest.