Things that piss you off Page 1,690

Well perhaps the previous owners went bust from not making any profit.

But perhaps you should have depasrted saying loudly.. Two Slices Only... Goodbye Forever.

Quote: billwill @ 10th October 2016, 1:42 PM

Well perhaps the previous owners went bust from not making any profit.

But perhaps you should have depasrted saying loudly.. Two Slices Only... Goodbye Forever.

Or he could have made an even rasher statement...

Quote: Ronald S @ 10th October 2016, 9:21 AM

She rounded on me as if I had asked her to show me her knickers.

:D I've noticed there is never a good time to ask that.

I bought a bacon baguette from a food van and it felt like a total rip off. Over 3 quid for a long buttered roll and two small rashers in it. Not satisfying and I didn't go there again. I bought it to ease a terrible hangover one morning at work and it didn't help. Feeling ripped off just made it worse.

If they are getting stricter on portions they need to be prepared for customers querying the changes and ensure they serve with a smile. It makes all the difference because if she had been cheerfu and asked about you and maybe even introduced herself your experience would have been positive even though you got less bacon for your buck. I would give them the benefit of the doubt and return but look out for how staff are speaking to customers and what other changes there have been.

Another factor is if they have changed supplier and the type of bacon. You can get those really thin rashers that are mostly fat which you get at all you can eat diners or the big thick slices with hardly any fat that will be much more expensive to buy in. All this talk of bacon makes me dribble.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 7th October 2016, 6:35 PM

The tram? Where do you live, Beamish?

There are loads of Trams around the country now including the wonderful Croydon.

Why does people always being so CRITICALS? Always criticals, criticals, criticals! I'm sick of its criticals! Like - 62 bored skinheads kick the shit out of a 94-year-old, steal his money and break his collarbone in 94 place - people criticals to them! Play Justin Beaber at 63746 decibels 24 hours a morning - people criticals at her! Whenever Donald Rump in new, people criticals in it! C'mon guy, enough of the criticals, criticisisming and criticals - WHERE ABOUT US TRY AT HAVE BIT POSITIVES SOME TIME? Is it so hurting? Criticals sucks!

Have you suddenly become an alien who has difficulty in speaking English?

When I was 8, I had art lessons opposite a girl called Vanessa. One day she dropped paint and the teacher shouted, 'Don't do that again, Michael!' The teacher didn't even look up to ascertain who it was, and Vanessa never told her or ever apologised to me. WHY DOES LIFE GOT TO BE SO UNFAIR?

People going home on public transport.....I get it , you had a long day and want destress with Music. Do you really need to have it so loud that I can hear it thru your headphones? . I have also had a long day and having to listen your music is not helping. Listen to whatever you like- just don't share.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 11th October 2016, 1:32 PM

Why does people always being so CRITICALS? Always criticals, criticals, criticals! I'm sick of its criticals! Like - 62 bored skinheads kick the shit out of a 94-year-old, steal his money and break his collarbone in 94 place - people criticals to them! Play Justin Beaber at 63746 decibels 24 hours a morning - people criticals at her! Whenever Donald Rump in new, people criticals in it! C'mon guy, enough of the criticals, criticisisming and criticals - WHERE ABOUT US TRY AT HAVE BIT POSITIVES SOME TIME? Is it so hurting? Criticals sucks!

I don't wanna be critical but did you mea: Criticism sucks!

I don't liking bad teacher. Good teachers is good! It's like historicall. Imagine you have historicful teachers that making history fun and interested. You will have fun and interested too! Now imagine hisories techer who say, Histories is f**king boring, I f**king hate it, it's so f**king boresomes.' Even the most dedictes potentials historian man would be difficult to enjoy histories after those! Bad teacherings SUCKS!

Quote: Ronald S @ 10th October 2016, 9:21 AM

MIngy stingy sandwich shops or cafes.

t'other morning I went into a sandwich shop at 09:30 AM for a bacon sarnie. I'd been to this shop many times before and often went out of my way, due to the excellence of their fare. They had a bain marie full to the top of cooked bacon and grabbed it with tongs to rod it into the sandwich.

Bain marie? Wooo. F**king get you!

Quote: Chappers @ 5th June 2016, 8:11 PM

;)

"No veneer in 'ere!" So f**king what? Who gives a toss? Anyway isn't it easier to clean with veneer inside?

And apparently they were f**king lying!

They've been told by the ISA that they can't use that phrase.

Would it not be more satisfying to start an "Ads That Piss You Off" thread Chappers ? I feel the time is right.

Orange juice fears in the city under a midnight sun as Mel B simpers over a Dorset cream tea during Yuletide lent for charity payments at green wooden smartphones instead of a cuckolded moose at backstairs backdusted ceilings last moth. Always pisses me of, that one.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th October 2016, 11:59 PM

Bain marie? Wooo. F**king get you

I do beg your pardon. T'ot box that keeps stuff ot

Quote: Chappers @ 20th October 2016, 11:59 PM

And apparently they were f**king lying!

They've been told by the ISA that they can't use that phrase.

Not sure if they were lying as making it up as they went along?