Things that piss you off Page 1,132

Keep her talking, I'll phone . . . .

Geek

Henceforth and forthwith, this is my TOTP smilie !

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 20 2012, 1:27 AM GMT

Keep her talking, I'll phone....

That was so last page :)

Quote: AJGO @ November 20 2012, 1:19 AM GMT

It might have been a reflection

Drinking a reflection... what a magical thought.

"I swallowed myself today and it was kinda hard to digest a two dimensional world with a three dimensional stomach."

Quote: AJGO @ November 20 2012, 1:30 AM GMT

That was so last page :)

Show some respect to the Top Of The Page Supremo . . .

Bloody peasants . .

We seem to be hanging out in this thread so I'll just ask it here.

Is Tim Walker still alive?

Quote: Lee @ November 20 2012, 1:33 AM GMT

Drinking a reflection... what a magical thought.

"I swallowed myself today and it was kinda hard to digest a two dimensional world with a three dimensional stomach."

I would like you to write me a short story about this please Lee. Or is it me? No, Lee, you do it.

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 20 2012, 1:36 AM GMT

Show some respect to the Top Of The Page Supremo . . .

Bloody peasants . .

Sozzlesticks OR.
*Gathers impractically long skirts, scrapes and bows, wonders if Top Of The Page Supremo is going to be the post-modern TOTP Christmas special this year*

Quote: AJGO @ November 20 2012, 1:46 AM GMT

I would like you to write me a short story about this please Lee. Or is it me? No, Lee, you do it.

Sozzlesticks OR.
*Gathers impractically long skirts, scrapes and bows, wonders if Top Of The Page Supremo is going to be the post-modern TOTP Christmas special this year*

Oh how very Guardianista . . .

We must do the Spring exhibition at the Barbican . . .

Quote: AJGO @ November 20 2012, 1:46 AM GMT

What was once left, had become right and what was once right had become left. Nom. Sharp pain, x and y axis hard to swallow whilst z can relax. How will I shave? I saw myself asking the back wall of my bathroom the next day. As the hours past, I thought about what I had done, I then thought about my thought. And then I realized... I was reflecting once again.

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 20 2012, 2:01 AM GMT

Oh how very Guardianista . . .

We must do the Spring exhibition at the Barbican . . .

:D It did occur to me that one or other bits of that post would be ripe for the OR picking, but I couldn't single out which. That's cos it was all of it.

I'm such a Guardianista the Guardian pisses me right off. I genuinely can't read it without going into paroxysms of rage, but that's true of everything.

What are you throwing on the Barby this Spring OR?
Let's absolutely merge our sculturals.

Quote: Lee @ November 20 2012, 2:15 AM GMT

What was once left, had become right and what was once right had become left. Nom. Sharp pain, x and y axis hard to swallow whilst z can relax. How will I shave? I saw myself asking the back wall of my bathroom the next day. As the hours past, I thought about what I had done, I then thought about my thought. And then I realized... I was reflecting once again.

:O And the next part please..

I daren't moan at Aaron any more...but are they ever going to fix this new-improved 'faster' site?
It's like being on bloody dial-up ....

I'm not having any issues and it has nothing to do with being a mod before any of you say anything :P

Have you tried clearing your cache and trying a different browser?

Quote: Lee @ November 20 2012, 1:03 AM GMT

I just took a swig of my drink and realized that there was something floating in it, I only realised this because I felt it in my mouth. I had a moment of, do I spit it out and investigate or just swallow?

GULP!

Ignorance is bliss. :D

It was definitely a spider. Sick Sick

Quote: Lee @ November 20 2012, 3:12 PM GMT

I'm not having any issues and it has nothing to do with being a mod before any of you say anything :P

Have you tried clearing your cache and trying a different browser?

I've had problems, too, mainly when I try to get back to the General Discussion list, but it seems all right just now.

Quote: Lazzard @ November 20 2012, 3:03 PM GMT

I daren't moan at Aaron any more...but are they ever going to fix this new-improved 'faster' site?
It's like being on bloody dial-up ....

Oh so it's not just me then?

It's getting on my tit-end

Quote: lofthouse @ November 20 2012, 8:06 PM GMT

Oh so it's not just me then?

It's getting on my tit-end

No its not just you, me too I'm afraid.

FUCKING bastarding FUCKING aliens in those FUCKING Argos adverts... FUCK OFF Angry