Things that piss you off Page 1,127

Laughing out loud

Well done Simon Wing, that did fair make me chuckle.

This BBC in crisis stuff; it's the failure of a news programme; I don't think it means the whole corporation is in crisis and should be killed to death. Just fix the way the journalists investigate and check, double check, triple check their news investigations. Fix that process and structure so it's beyond reproach.

The beeb rules

Forget all this newsnight bollocks and move on already

I bet ITV is relieved, this will overshadow the Schofield matter and everybody can go back to lighting torches and trying to burn down the BBC.

When the supermarket move all their aisles round and I'm left flapping about with a trolley and rising anger levels.

Pizza/Chinese/Indian food flyers shoved through the letterbox.

All those takeaways don't exist. I just push made up flyers through your letterbox most nights to annoy you.

I don't mind flyers. Sometimes they're the only things I get in the mail.

Quote: chipolata @ November 11 2012, 8:34 PM GMT

I don't mind flyers. Sometimes they're the only things I get in the mail.

Apart from the dog shit.

The missold PPI / Pension people are now using my first name in the annoying texts they send me on a daily basis.

Imagine how excited I get when I receive a message saying 'Hi Renegade...', thinking it is a friend acknowledging my existence. Now imagine my crestfallen heartache when it turns out not to be someone caring if I'm alive, but useless computer generated spam.

Been sick for the weekend. Feeling better now, but it's to late to actaully do anythiing.

Quote: reds @ November 12 2012, 5:18 AM GMT

Been sick for the weekend. Feeling better now, but it's to late to actaully do anythiing.

It's always nice getting better just in time to go to work. >_<

Quote: Harridan @ November 12 2012, 8:06 AM GMT

It's always nice getting better just in time to go to work. >_<

Yep. I wouldn't mind so much except I've got a really busy week coming up and last week wasn't great either. I need a holiday.

Quote: reds @ November 12 2012, 11:01 AM GMT

Yep. I wouldn't mind so much except I've got a really busy week coming up and last week wasn't great either. I need a holiday.

Console I know the feeling.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 11 2012, 11:02 PM GMT

The missold PPI / Pension people are now using my first name in the annoying texts they send me on a daily basis.

Imagine how excited I get when I receive a message saying 'Hi Renegade...', thinking it is a friend acknowledging my existence. Now imagine my crestfallen heartache when it turns out not to be someone caring if I'm alive, but useless computer generated spam.

I read lots of those call centres for that shite are closing in droves now it's coming to an end.
Thank f**k for that - Im certanly H-A-P-P-I about it!

Quote: Pingl @ November 10 2012, 10:26 PM GMT

Well he was a BBC man through and through, but it does feel that the BBC was trying to shift the focus from itself to the political world and it backfired. Does this mean we will have another long winded enquiry, because there are that many enquirys into enquirys that f**k all will be done about any of it as they tie themselves up in reams of paper for years on end.

The dopey bastard probably hasn't heard he's resigned yet.

Quote: zooo @ November 10 2012, 1:30 PM GMT

We get some brilliant films out of it though. Love a bit of war.

It's been the springboard to popular music careers too. Starting with Gracie Fields and then those fabulous Soldiers Wives (although admitedly I do prefer Readers' wives myself)....don't knock it..be careful what you wish for.