Things that piss you off Page 1,125

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 10 2012, 1:00 PM GMT

Once again, Facebook is getting right on my knackers. There has been an escalation in my idiot friends putting up messages and opinions that aren't their own but they kind of identify with.

Everything from 'share if you think child abuse is wrong' to 'like if you think war is wrong' to 'achieve your dreams and love yourself' bullshit. If I see one more Dhali Lama quote, I'm gonna hurl chunks all over my compooter.

It's just another example of people with no imagination or opinions buying pre-packaged viewpoints that they can sheepishly fall behind without question.

Jeez, I hate that shit. And those pictures of servicemen, kids etc. with something like "Like if you're proud, ignore if you want them to die."

Knobs.

Once again, Facebook is getting right on my knackers. There has been an escalation in my idiot friends putting up messages and opinions that aren't their own but they kind of identify with.

Everything from 'share if you think child abuse is wrong' to 'like if you think war is wrong' to 'achieve your dreams and love yourself' bullshit. If I see one more Dhali Lama quote, I'm gonna hurl chunks all over my compooter.

It's just another example of people with no imagination or opinions buying pre-packaged viewpoints that they can sheepishly fall behind without question.

I wish my idiot friends would just stick to putting up dull pictures of their stupid pets and ugly kids.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 10 2012, 1:03 PM GMT

Jeez, I hate that shit. And those pictures of servicemen, kids etc. with something like "Like if you're proud, ignore if you want them to die."

Knobs.

Truth crash on agreement highway my friend.

By far, the worst, most needy, most whiney, dick posts are the insecure nutjobs who insist on inflicting 'I want to see who my true friends are and who reads my posts, so copy and paste this onto your wall and leave a message.'

Copy and paste my cock in your mouth and shut the f**k up.

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 10 2012, 1:06 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

'like if you think war is wrong'

I used to think 'war is wrong' but I've changed my mind. If we didn't have war then we couldn't enjoy wearing poppies and watching football games where soldiers place the ball on the centre spot before kick-off.

And, most importantly, if we didn't have war then we wouldn't be able to use the term 'heroes' for thick c**ts who volunteer to let two goats watch them get their legs blown off looking for Taliban mines on some dust track in the middle of nowhere.

<3 war <3

Quote: Jinky @ November 10 2012, 1:18 PM GMT

<3 war <3

As much as I want to share your cynacism on this one, I can't bring myself to because - a) soldiers don't start wars, politicians do, b) as much as I like the Hugo Boss designed Nazi uniforms, I'm glad I don't have to wear one everyday, c) Wars are sometimes triggers for huge social change - such as the NHS, the UN, the EU, etc. and finally d) the technological bounty we get from every conflict is frikkin' amazing. From artificial limbs to space rockets to sterile operating theatres - to get this, the Internet. Yep, all derived from war.

We get some brilliant films out of it though. Love a bit of war.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 10 2012, 1:07 PM GMT

By far, the worst, most needy, most whiney, dick posts are the insecure nutjobs who insist on inflicting 'I want to see who my true friends are and who reads my posts, so copy and paste this onto your wall and leave a message.'

Copy and paste my cock in your mouth and shut the f**k up.

Laughing out loud

I especially like this. :D

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 10 2012, 1:07 PM GMT

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 10 2012, 1:28 PM GMT

d) the technological bounty we get from every conflict is frikkin' amazing. From artificial limbs to space rockets to sterile operating theatres - to get this, the Internet. Yep, all derived from war.

Edwin Starr is crying...

Quote: zooo @ November 10 2012, 1:30 PM GMT

We get some brilliant films out of it though. Love a bit of war.

Very true. Also, crime must be a fantastic thing, because some of the best films are all about it.

That advert where the student-types in fancy dress are thwarted from having a party because of internet problems, because as we all know, students have to get party music straight off the internet, and not off an ipod or anything boring like that.

Once again, Facebook is getting right on my knackers.

Share RC, just share . . .

i encountered this short story and wanted to share with you :

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:

'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'

So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.'

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!'

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

Lol. F**king hell.

If one of my friends posted that they'd get defriended.

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 10 2012, 9:55 PM GMT

Share RC, just share . . .

i encountered this short story and wanted to share with you :

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:

'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'

So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.'

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!'

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

I know you're being ironic, but Godthat's a horrible story.

Facebook unfortunately opens peoples inner lives and reveals they're usually full of shit.

The hypocritical press attacking the BBC, and it actually having an effect.

Entwistle gone, a senseless gesture in the world of gesture politics, nothing changes heads roll and then business as usual.