Things that piss you off Page 1,124

Made in Chelsea....

*shudders*

Is it all the inbreading that makes these posh people so skin crawlingly annoying?

I can't really think of them as posh if they're on a reality show. They're just chavs with money.

No they are dreadfully upper class

Ya?

Super

Things that you buy off Ebay and are then sent to you so well packaged that you actually risk damaging the contents by getting through the intricate layers of sellotape.

Quote: Ben @ November 8 2012, 8:47 PM GMT

Things that you buy off Ebay and are then sent to you so well packaged that you actually risk damaging the contents by getting through the intricate layers of sellotape.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/reducing-packag-34099

You're channeling Roo.

The politicians on the television show Question Time are slagging off Nadine Dorries because she's appearing on a television show instead of doing political stuff.

The irony of this has not escaped my notice.

Yeah...like I bought some scissors from the supermarket that were packed in thick blister pack wrapping....so I needed some scissors to get into it...thick f**ks!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 8 2012, 11:08 PM GMT

The politicians on the television show Question Time are slagging off Nadine Dorries because she's appearing on a television show instead of doing political stuff.

Indeed..plus is it just me but she's quite MILFish...however most promo pics will have been airbrushed because I saw the ones of her sunbathing and she looked nowhere near as tasty.

Still...laminate them, and that handy wipe-clean finish is a definite boon.

Quote: Brian Bickerstaffe @ November 8 2012, 11:57 PM GMT

Indeed..plus is it just me but she's quite MILFish...

Oh good God yes . . .

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 8 2012, 11:08 PM GMT

They should do Question Time in the jungle

Shami Chakarabati could answer questions about human rights issues whilst eating wallaby cocks

Quote: lofthouse @ November 9 2012, 5:51 PM GMT

They should do Question Time in the jungle (what I call my bedroom)

Shami Chakarabati could answer questions about human rights issues whilst eating my cock

Knowing out luck you'd get George galloway

Diane Abbot filling her knickers with handfuls of maggots

Brum brum

Quote: lofthouse @ November 9 2012, 6:11 PM GMT

Diane Abbot filling her knickers with my handful of a maggot

Brum brum

Its people like you who keep current affairs on the BBC!

Brum brum

Brum brum

Lmao

Once again, Facebook is getting right on my knackers. There has been an escalation in my idiot friends putting up messages and opinions that aren't their own but they kind of identify with.

Everything from 'share if you think child abuse is wrong' to 'like if you think war is wrong' to 'achieve your dreams and love yourself' bullshit. If I see one more Dhali Lama quote, I'm gonna hurl chunks all over my compooter.

It's just another example of people with no imagination or opinions buying pre-packaged viewpoints that they can sheepishly fall behind without question.

I wish my idiot friends would just stick to putting up dull pictures of their stupid pets and ugly kids.