Things that piss you off Page 1,129

Hehe. They didn't put much effort into that one, t'is true.

On a non-Christmas related note, I'm really getting P.O.'d at numpty drivers who either don't use their indicators or misuse them massively.

It's right there, next to the steering wheel, takes all of half a second to switch on / off, how can people be so selfish / stupid? Why do they want pedestrians and other drivers to 'guess' where they're going?

From idiots roaring out of side streets at speed, to brain dead shitpies who leave the turn left signal on for three miles, people who can't use their indicators properly should be arrested and sent on a special two week training course in a windowless room with the world's most monotonous safety instructor.

Each day they'd be forced to learn the history of indicators, the different types of indicators, indicator use around the world, the relevence of indicators in English literature and whatever other soul destroying indicator related subject we can think of.

I am with you there, RC! Drives me absolutely mad, and then if they suddenly change direction and nearly run you down it's your fault for not waiting on the pavement for all the cars in London to stop moving.

Quote: sootyj @ November 16 2012, 11:21 AM GMT

How about the new Waitrose one?

Asda's new advert shows a pretty Mum working her guts out to make the perfect Christmas as everyone else in her family does bugger all. Not once do they show her 'losing it big stylee', bursting into tears and swearing at everyone.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 16 2012, 11:59 AM GMT

Asda's new advert shows a pretty Mum working her guts out to make the perfect Christmas as everyone else in her family does bugger all. Not once do they show her 'losing it big stylee', bursting into tears and swearing at everyone.

That mum is well fit though, she can make my Christmas day stuffing. (sorry Harridan)

Quote: Harridan @ November 16 2012, 11:57 AM GMT

I am with you there, RC! Drives me absolutely mad, and then if they suddenly change direction and nearly run you down it's your fault for not waiting on the pavement for all the cars in London to stop moving.

Particularly if they're a 'left, no right' indicator user, because they have no idea where they're going and only make decisions at the last second. And yep, it's your fault if you are in the way.

But by far the scariest are busy lane changers, which you see a lot on the Euston Road and it's three lanes of traffic. One lane becomes jammed, so they put on an indicator for all of 1 second before blindly pulling into the faster lane full of speeding cars. Squeaky bum time all round.

Quote: Lee @ November 16 2012, 12:03 PM GMT

That mum is well fit though, she can make my Christmas day stuffing. (sorry Harridan)

She looks like the same Mum from the Rice Krispies hyper active kid advert.

Or pull out infront of the buses suddenly.

When are we going to treat people who drive like that the same way we would treat people who do similar things with kitchen knives.

It's amazing how hard it is for someone to lose their driving license.

Unless you're epileptic or blind. Frankly I'd be happy with more blind epileptic drivers and less people texting.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 16 2012, 12:06 PM GMT

She looks like the same Mum from the Rice Krispies hyper active kid advert.

God I hate LSBM why did they get the big bookings and not the Gaza boys?

That said TV yummy mummies have always had a sort of none threatening sensuality.

The Albert Bartlett potato ad is odd. Is it suggesting they can be cooked by female sex hormones?

Quote: sootyj @ November 16 2012, 12:10 PM GMT

The Albert Bartlett potato ad is odd. Is it suggesting they can be cooked by female sex hormones?

Love spuds?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 16 2012, 12:14 PM GMT

Love spuds?

Is that the Irish version of lovefilms.com

Quote: sootyj @ November 16 2012, 12:19 PM GMT

Is that the Irish version of lovemovies.com

Ooh, so close, if you'd said lovefilm then you would have got a booyah. Quick, go back and change it.

OK brain I've peeled the end of a queue tip and I'm gonna give you one heck of a poking

You'll think I've been earf**ked by john holmes

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 16 2012, 11:53 AM GMT

On a non-Christmas related note, I'm really getting P.O.'d at numpty drivers who either don't use their indicators or misuse them massively.

It's right there, next to the steering wheel, takes all of half a second to switch on / off, how can people be so selfish / stupid? Why do they want pedestrians and other drivers to 'guess' where they're going?

From idiots roaring out of side streets at speed, to brain dead shitpies who leave the turn left signal on for three miles, people who can't use their indicators properly should be arrested and sent on a special two week training course in a windowless room with the world's most monotonous safety instructor.

Each day they'd be forced to learn the history of indicators, the different types of indicators, indicator use around the world, the relevence of indicators in English literature and whatever other soul destroying indicator related subject we can think of.

Do you remember the old indicators? The ones that erected themselves sideways, but didn't flash.

Quote: billwill @ November 16 2012, 12:59 PM GMT

The ones that erected themselves sideways, but didn't flash.

This is exactly the kinda filth that is bringing the BCG down.

Quote: sootyj @ November 16 2012, 12:19 PM GMT

Is that the Irish version of lovefilms.com

Belated Booyah!

POOR INTERNET CONNECTION!!!