Things that piss you off Page 1,133

I've started to rather like the Bill Nighy one.

The Bill Nighy what Oldrocker?

I like the Ikea advert with the toys. Wierd for me to not hate an advert.

Also, that Surface advert (where students f**k about with that detachable laptop/tab thing) is on more than any other advert I can remember.

Quote: zooo @ November 21 2012, 12:05 AM GMT

I've started to rather like the Bill Nighy one.

Me too. The rest of them can f**k off, though.

TTPYO: Having to spend the best part of the morning travelling to and from the kids' school to drop off a forgotten packed lunch. The amount of money that school costs and they can't make a f**king sandwich for a child.

TTPYO: Car Headlamps.
Even when they're not on full-beam they're too f**king bright - especially those knobbing Xenon - whatever ones.
PLUS I was flashed this morning - in broad daylight - for not having my lights on!
It seems that these days a spot of rain calls for football-stadium floodlights on every poncing motor.
:(

Quote: Lazzard @ November 21 2012, 9:53 AM GMT

Even when they're not on full-beam they're too f**king bright - especially those knobbing Xenon - whatever ones.
PLUS I was flashed this morning - in broad daylight - for not having my lights on!
It seems that these days a spot of rain calls for football-stadium floodlights on every poncing motor.

What's with these bloody blue headlights, I thought they were illegal, there's more and more of them around here, normally accompanied by a thumping base, sticky out wheels, and driven by some stringy youth with a gormless look on his face. Angry

Maybe they just thought you wanted to see their junk?

Quote: sootyj @ November 21 2012, 10:13 AM GMT

Maybe they just thought you wanted to see their junk?

I totally read it that way too!

Quote: Harridan @ November 21 2012, 10:14 AM GMT

I totally read it that way too!

Doh!
i think the cold must be getting to my double-entendre radar.

Were they not just trying to warn you that the Police had a speed camera/radar a bit furthur up the road?

Or that the hem of your dress was hanging out the bottom of the door?

I don't think Lazzard wears dresses.

(and his transvestite alter ego makes them explode into life).

Quote: reds @ November 21 2012, 11:02 AM GMT

Were they not just trying to warn you that the Police had a speed camera/radar a bit furthur up the road?

No - the bloke did the traditional mime for 'no lights' to hammer the point home.

Quote: sootyj @ November 21 2012, 11:53 AM GMT

I don't think Lazzard wears dresses.

Not for driving, anyway.

Quote: Lazzard @ November 21 2012, 12:43 PM GMT

Not for driving, anyway.

Always Mr. Practical.