Things that piss you off Page 1,128

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 10 2012, 1:00 PM GMT

Once again, Facebook is getting right on my knackers. There has been an escalation in my idiot friends putting up messages and opinions that aren't their own but they kind of identify with.

Everything from 'share if you think child abuse is wrong' to 'like if you think war is wrong' to 'achieve your dreams and love yourself' bullshit. If I see one more Dhali Lama quote, I'm gonna hurl chunks all over my compooter.

It's just another example of people with no imagination or opinions buying pre-packaged viewpoints that they can sheepishly fall behind without question.

I wish my idiot friends would just stick to putting up dull pictures of their stupid pets and ugly kids.

There you go RC.

One to share . . .

Sick

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2012, 9:13 PM GMT

Sick

:D

Those God awful mobile ads with Yoda

They're supposed to be amusing

Theyre about as funny as a light sabre up the sphincter

And it sounds NOTHING like him ffs

Wankers, they are

Two things are pissing me off today:

1. Complete waste of time interviews where interviewers ask questions like "How do you get so good at your sport" to which the answer is "Well, it takes a lot of training" or bullshit like "So what about the future? Onwads and upwards?" and the answer is "Yeah, onwards and upwards". Well, I'm really enlightened, thanks for taking the time to impart those insights to us.

2. Episodes of drama programmes where they have a 'documentary crew' film the whole episode, which just means that it's filmed with steady-cam and badly framed while the actors look into the cameras. It seems that every light drama programme has to do one of these episodes and I just don't understand why.

I try to be in the group that is pro Jamie Oliver. He appears to be a decent bloke, good chef and does good things. But he's such a nob. He's really punchable and I don't even know why?

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 13 2012, 9:07 PM GMT

There you go RC.

One to share . . .

Yeah.
Like their kids are getting no presents this year.
Wankers.

It defames comic sans

bloody Holidays are coming advert on the telly, I want to scream or emigrate, it'll have to be scream!

Quote: Pingl @ November 16 2012, 10:50 AM GMT

bloody Holidays are coming advert on the telly, I want to scream or emmigrate, it'll have to be scream!

Yep. In my head it's about august. I keep getting little shocks everytime I see ads relating to Christmas. Or see the decorations in the shops or hear people talk about Christmas parties.

I was in a restaurant last month and they played a whole Christmas album. IN OCTOBER! Can we get some kind of law passed that says you can only start with all the Christmas stuff in December?

I LOVE CHRISTMAS ADS.

Except the Morrisons one. Good God that is bleak.

I love Christmas adverts at Christmas, as soon as the last sparkler fizzles out some bastards shouting, GET SHOPPING! at me.

Quote: Harridan @ November 16 2012, 11:07 AM GMT

I was in a restaurant last month and they played a whole Christmas album. IN OCTOBER! Can we get some kind of law passed that says you can only start with all the Christmas stuff in December?

Where's the petition? I'll stick my name at the top. I noticed some shops selling stuff as far back as September.

Perhaps I'm just jaded because another year is nearly over.

Quote: Harridan @ November 16 2012, 11:07 AM GMT

Did you take the hint?

Quote: zooo @ November 16 2012, 11:11 AM GMT

I LOVE CHRISTMAS ADS.

Except the Morrisons one. Good God that is bleak.

How about the new Waitrose one?
I always think the camera crew caught Heston and Delia swopping more than recipes in an abandoned warehouse. And they're just pretending to be in an advert.