Worst comedy Page 10

Quote: Lee Henman @ October 23 2012, 3:50 PM BST

Schindler's List was disappointing. Over two hours long and I only laughed a handful of times.

That's because you Brits don't laugh at Nazis! ;)

Oh yes we do!

Quote: Imajica @ October 14 2012, 8:27 AM BST

That Catherine Tate woman. A show that you call after yourself must be bad. She ruined Doctor Who too...

I was not a huge fan of The Catherine Tate Show either, it just doesn't work but I'm not sure why. I don't really like Miranda, it's almost as if she tries too hard to be funny in it, it is sooo cringy.

Now a comedy pilot that I think should've got more than it deserved, Milton Jones's House Of Rooms. I was very quirky new and original, almost Goodies-like in style.

Quote: Lee Henman @ October 23 2012, 3:50 PM BST

Schindler's List was disappointing. Over two hours long and I only laughed a handful of times.

I thought that about Lorenzo's Oil.

The only funny bit is when he found out his little boy was going to die, because he fell down the stairs.

I don't particularly like The Mighty Boosh.

Quote: Markaroni @ August 29 2012, 9:09 PM BST

My Hero was bad but Big Top was the worst est

I thought My Hero was quit good, well when Ardal O halloren was in it anyway, it went downhill after that

I HATE the Inbetweeners

Catherine Tate show was AWFUL, has to a definite candidate?

How about Brighton Belles.

I can't remember it too well but I know it was very derided.

After Parklife and the sucess of the re release of quadrophenia. Phil Daniels' agent must have said "you're cool again, you need to build on that. You should do this wacky new show called Sunnyside Farm". That was the end for poor old Phil.

A mouth's a mouth.

Anything with Will f**king Mellor.

Quote: aquasplash3 @ November 4 2012, 9:28 PM GMT

How about Brighton Belles.

I can't remember it too well but I know it was very derided.

That was terrible. The UK's version of The Golden Girls!

Quote: Charlie Boy @ November 30 2012, 5:41 PM GMT

That was terrible. The UK's version of The Golden Girls!

I liked Golden Girls...so it can't be that bad.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 30 2012, 7:09 PM GMT

Oh it can be, it was a rip off of The Golden Girls without the perfect comedy timing and chemistry.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 30 2012, 7:09 PM GMT

It was so bad it was pulled mid-series. That is as good as never heard of in this country.

Quote: Aaron @ November 30 2012, 8:34 PM GMT

It was so bad it was pulled mid-series. That is as good as never heard of in this country.

There was Hardwicke House, but in that case because of complaints. I'd love to see that one again, especially the episode that had Mayall and Edmondson as old boys that was never shown. I remember thinking it was really funny at the time, with the great Roy Kinnear as the headmaster. I believe ITV destroyed it shortly after it was pulled, if true a great shame.