- Sketch Show
- 2004 - 2009
- BBC Two
- 21 (3 series)
- Catherine Tate, Mathew Horne, Niky Wardley, Angela McHale, Bruce Mackinnon, Jonathan McGuinness, Ella Kenion, James Holmes and others
- Catherine Tate, Derren Litten, Aschlin Ditta, Gordon Anderson, Mathew Horne, Arthur Mathews, Bruce Mackinnon, Jenny Lecoat and others
- Gordon Anderson
- Geoffrey Perkins
The Catherine Tate Show features Catherine Tate playing a wide range of characters, including the unforgettable Lauren Cooper, a stroppy teenager, and the equally spirited Nan Taylor, the scourge of Meals On Wheels.
Other favourites include die-hard romantic Elaine Figgis, and her worldwide search for love; Paul and Sam in their endlessly hysterical life; Kate and Ellen, the bickering work colleagues; Bernie the inappropriate Irish nurse; Vern and Irene with their burger van, and of course, not forgetting Derek Faye - the modern gentleman bachelor.
- Production companies
- Theme tune for the first series was titled In These Shoes, written by Kirsty MacColl and Pete Glenister and performed by Kirsty MacColl. Theme tune for all the following series and specials was composed by Howard Goodall.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Monday 16th February 2004 on BBC Two at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 25th December 2009 on BBC One at 10:30pm
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 3 Episode 3: Wednesday at 10pm on Gold