He/she didn't get it.

11 posts so far, 8 in this thread.

Says it all really.

And yes, that's personal.

And now look what you've made me do !

Angry

DON'T FLUSH IT YET!!!!

Friday Night Dinner's gotta go in.

How dare they rip off Randy from Trailer Park Boys, Mr Lahey!

They're shit puppets, Randy. And I'm the shit puppet master.

The Only Way is Essex

German people are still not funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt7Kjv_1CRU

That Catherine Tate woman. A show that you call after yourself must be bad. She ruined Doctor Who too...

If Hebburn is a comedy that means British comedy is on the way to the cemetery. Apparently according to one paper it is warm and affectionate. How about trash, insulting and full of clichés, ie hackneyed characterisation. Don't mistake me for an over-sensitive person from the North East. Yes I do live in the N E and have lived in this wonderful part of the UK since moving from the South many years ago. It's a pity the script for this wasn't sent for recycling. It would have been good if one of the writers (ie Jason Cook) could have written a comedy about the n e with a bit of positivity instead of the usual negativity, but then maybe there isn't the money in that and may be that's what's important. All in all it wasn't even funny, sorry not as good as The Royle Family. Script needs a lot more work.

I asked my mum, who's watched a lot of shite over the years, and she said "Mulberry" without hesitation.

I don't want to judge something I haven't seen. Was it that bad? I was a kid, but vaguely remember a young man living with an old lady.

---------

For the record, I despise Little Britain. Maybe its popularity has caused me to hate it more than I would had it been a forgotten flop, but by God it's witless.

In fact, apart from the really dark stuff (Jam etc.) and the very occasional BigTrain/FastShow sketch, I can't really be dealing with sketch shows in general.

As for sitcoms, that Jasper Carrott one was pretty dire, from what I saw of it.

Quote: SimonWing @ October 21 2012, 3:01 PM BST

I asked my mum, who's watched a lot of shite over the years, and she said "Mulberry" without hesitation.

I don't want to judge something I haven't seen. Was it that bad?

I was a kid, but vaguely remember a young man living with an old lady.

I liked Mulberry, it was a gentle comedy with a twist, was Mulberry an angel or a ghost, something along those lines anyway. Karl Howman was freshly out of Brush Strokes and Geraldine McEwan is always worth watching. It was unusual but I thought quite interesting.

Mulberry's quite a love-it or hate-it, very concept driven show. It didn't exactly ooze laughs, and I found it pretty depressing really, but had a certain charm that appealed to many. But the son of the Reaper coming to collect a mean old woman is not going to achieve the widest popularity...

Quote: Imajica @ October 14 2012, 8:27 AM BST

That Catherine Tate woman. A show that you call after yourself must be bad. She ruined Doctor Who too...

The Doctor Who Show?

Quote: SimonWing @ October 21 2012, 3:01 PM BST

For the record, I despise Little Britain. Maybe its popularity has caused me to hate it more than I would had it been a forgotten flop, but by God it's witless.

Agree...it's not bad. But it's not that clever either to justify the hype and the worldwide smash. Such praise make me hate such shows more than I should. Same thing with "Avatar". It's not that shockingly bad or even insulting the IQ...it's just ok and a bit boring. I've seen worse films. But everyone around me tells me how GREAT and earthshaking CUTTING EDGE it is. That turns an ok-at-best-film into an object of hatred!

Miranda.

It actually makes me angry.

Quote: joebloggs69 @ October 21 2012, 7:40 PM BST

Miranda.

It actually makes me angry.

It makes me smile

Quote: joebloggs69 @ October 21 2012, 7:40 PM BST

Miranda.

I like it when they spoof the M People singer.

Schindler's List was disappointing. Over two hours long and I only laughed a handful of times.